Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Canada Attractions!!

Canada is a nice and beautiful country for visiting. I personally visit in Canada before my bus tours from Chicago.So I want to share some tourist attraction for visiting in this country.
    · Banff National Park
    · Canadian Rockies
    · CN Tower

· Jasper National Park
    · Canada’s Wonderland

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice sharing jACKEY i really impressed. But this region also has a lot of beautiful and attractive places to see these are following:
    1-Glacier Skywalk, Jasper National Park, Alberta
    2-Niagara Thunder and Wonder, Niagara Falls, Ontario
    3-Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, Toronto, Ontario
    4-Sea to Sky Gondola, Squamish, B.C.
    5-Canadian Museum for Human Rights, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Malickk! These places are also attractive in Canada that you mention. I must visit in these places on my next tour. I feel you have enough knowledge about beautiful attraction all over the world. I need your help. My family chooses the west coast tours to enjoy the holiday. I am little confused about this tour. Do you have any information about this tour so please share with me? I am really thankful to you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Malickk! Would you like to give information about the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, Winnipeg, Manitoba? I want to know about it in detail. Have you some images of this museum collection? So let me share with me. I am curious to know about it.
    Last edited by Zavier23; 10-27-2014 at 06:18 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Canadian Museum for Human Rights is located in Winnipeg, Manitoba. It is a famous nation museum. This museum was opened in 1967. The main reason to establish this museum is to explore the subject of human rights with a special. This building of this museum was designed by Antoine Predock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Canadian Rockies, Banff National Park and Niagara Falls are my favorite attractions in Canada. I love these places because these offer gorgeous scenic views of nature and I love nature. I think these are the best destination for nature lovers as well as the photographers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeQuinn View Post
    Canadian Rockies, Banff National Park and Niagara Falls are my favorite attractions in Canada. I love these places because these offer gorgeous scenic views of nature and I love nature. I think these are the best destination for nature lovers as well as the photographers.
    Lee Quin! The Banff National Park is one of my most beloved destinations of Alberta and located in the Rocky Mountains. It was established in 1885 and spread over the area of 2,564 sq mi. Lots of visitors visit it every year and it never disappoints anyone but purifies the soul of all and give them breathtaking views.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haanday! Bnaff national park is tourist's most visited park attractions. I have visited it with my friends to the Canada oldest national park. It catch the visitors attention to it scene of the glaciers and best one for the recreational point of view.Here I get a chance to entertain with the hiking, cannoning, camping, horseback riding and camping.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Salliop! I can understand that how much you enjoyed there because it is the land with the great and lovely sights. You can do there lots of activities. During my trip I also did all these activities that you did on your trip like hiking, horseback riding and camping but did not do the cannoning. How was your experience of that amazing activity? Would you like to share it with us? What your plans for the New Year Eve?
    I just came back to enjoy the trip through the http://goldenbustours.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Haanday View Post
    Salliop! I can understand that how much you enjoyed there because it is the land with the great and lovely sights. You can do there lots of activities. During my trip I also did all these activities that you did on your trip like hiking, horseback riding and camping but did not do the cannoning. How was your experience of that amazing activity? Would you like to share it with us? What your plans for the New Year Eve?
    Haanday! I have decided to make a visit of Square time NYC along with my college friends. I am really very excited for my tour. I have plan lots of for making my journey best one, time square offers plenty of attractive spots for making your journey remarkable ones. What you say about that???? Have you ever been there before. If you have then must share it with me. I am also curious to know about your new year plans...... Hay and tell me about yours new year resolutions, which is most important part of new year celebrations. Isn't it???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast