Glacier Skywalk

malickk

Sep 25, 2013
pakistan
Glacier Skywalk, Jasper National Park, Alberta is one of the most adventures places of Canada. It is one of the first projects in Jasper National Park in a generation and was not without controversy. At this place glass-bottomed promenade is a semi-circular walkway that juts out from the cliff wall overlooking the scenic valley 280 meters below.

Nice sharing Malickk! These places are the most famous visiting places in Canada. I visit in Jasper Natioanl Park before couple of month. It is the largest national park in the Canadian Rockies, spanning 10,878 km². It is located in the province of Alberta, north of Banff National Park and west of the City of Edmonton. We have a lot of fun in winter holidays. I wish I come again with my family.

Jasper National Park is really amazing and attractive. It is the largest national park in the Canadian Rockies. Its natural beauty shows outstanding views. It has many attractions like Mount Edith Cavell, Pyramid Mountain, Maligne Lake, and Medicine Lake. I visited this place before my New York to Cape Cod bus with my friends. This park we do lots of fun. Here we do hiking, fishing and sea rafting and wildlife viewing. It is one of the best and attractive places of the world.

I’m impressed about your sharing Zavier. You have shared great information about all visitors. Good Job and keep sharing. Now Zavier! I want to share about your interest. What is your favorite hobby? What is your favorite place and what is your favorite travelling book?

I had a chance to explore the splendor of the Glacier Skywalk during my Canadian tour. It offers gorgeous scenic views as The Grand Canyon Skywalk Bridge and encourages the visitors to capture them in the camera.

I had a chance to explore the splendor of the Glacier Skywalk during my Canadian tour. It offers gorgeous scenic views as The Grand Canyon Skywalk Bridge and encourages the visitors to capture them in the camera.
Lee Quinn! I have never visited the Glacier Skywalk but after seeing your post I assumed that it is the stunning attraction that grabs the attention of all visitors. I want to know about it. Can you share some information about it and also its some photographs? Which can make me some aware about it?

Haanday, you can visit Glacier Skywalk throughout the year and enjoying its incredible views in all seasons. My favorite season to enjoy the awesome views of Canadian Rockies is winter. I have not any image of this awesome sight because I forgot my camera at home.

Malickk! I am sure your post will help the all tourists as well as me, who want to visit the Glacier Skywalk and searching for the best time. I am fortunate that I got this post in winters and now I am able to go there. You don’t worry about the pictures because now I am going to see the region actually.

[h=3]Haanday! Glacier Skywalk is a tremendous attraction of Canadian Rockies. There you could enjoy really thrilling and breathtaking views of that amazing spot. I also visited there for once during my Niagara Falls tour to Canada. I am sure you will have a remarkable time there as well as I had. Best of luck for your journey may you have a great time there. [/h]

Malickk! I am sure your post will help the all tourists as well as me, who want to visit the Glacier Skywalk and searching for the best time. I am fortunate that I got this post in winters and now I am able to go there. You don’t worry about the pictures because now I am going to see the region actually.

I am very happy to see my shred knowledge is really beneficial for you and all other people who want to visit this region in winter. I think it is a nice time to go there and enjoy the incredible views of snow and enjoy its activities.

Malickk! You've shared great information, about the Glacier Skywalk. I have never heard about the place ever in my life, but after all of your opinions and some information about my uncle shows it's a really nice place to visit. My uncle also have been to the place, and he really likes it. He was insisting me to come with him for his new t tour to the place.

Back