Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glacier Skywalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Glacier Skywalk

Glacier Skywalk, Jasper National Park, Alberta is one of the most adventures places of Canada. It is one of the first projects in Jasper National Park in a generation and was not without controversy. At this place glass-bottomed promenade is a semi-circular walkway that juts out from the cliff wall overlooking the scenic valley 280 meters below.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice sharing Malickk! These places are the most famous visiting places in Canada. I visit in Jasper Natioanl Park before couple of month. It is the largest national park in the Canadian Rockies, spanning 10,878 km². It is located in the province of Alberta, north of Banff National Park and west of the City of Edmonton. We have a lot of fun in winter holidays. I wish I come again with my family.

Aliceline
    I love Jasper Natioanl Park

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jasper National Park is really amazing and attractive. It is the largest national park in the Canadian Rockies. Its natural beauty shows outstanding views. It has many attractions like Mount Edith Cavell, Pyramid Mountain, Maligne Lake, and Medicine Lake. I visited this place before my New York to Cape Cod bus with my friends. This park we do lots of fun. Here we do hiking, fishing and sea rafting and wildlife viewing. It is one of the best and attractive places of the world.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m impressed about your sharing Zavier. You have shared great information about all visitors. Good Job and keep sharing. Now Zavier! I want to share about your interest. What is your favorite hobby? What is your favorite place and what is your favorite travelling book?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a chance to explore the splendor of the Glacier Skywalk during my Canadian tour. It offers gorgeous scenic views as The Grand Canyon Skywalk Bridge and encourages the visitors to capture them in the camera.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeQuinn View Post
    I had a chance to explore the splendor of the Glacier Skywalk during my Canadian tour. It offers gorgeous scenic views as The Grand Canyon Skywalk Bridge and encourages the visitors to capture them in the camera.
    Lee Quinn! I have never visited the Glacier Skywalk but after seeing your post I assumed that it is the stunning attraction that grabs the attention of all visitors. I want to know about it. Can you share some information about it and also its some photographs? Which can make me some aware about it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haanday, you can visit Glacier Skywalk throughout the year and enjoying its incredible views in all seasons. My favorite season to enjoy the awesome views of Canadian Rockies is winter. I have not any image of this awesome sight because I forgot my camera at home.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Malickk! I am sure your post will help the all tourists as well as me, who want to visit the Glacier Skywalk and searching for the best time. I am fortunate that I got this post in winters and now I am able to go there. You don’t worry about the pictures because now I am going to see the region actually.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haanday! Glacier Skywalk is a tremendous attraction of Canadian Rockies. There you could enjoy really thrilling and breathtaking views of that amazing spot. I also visited there for once during my Niagara Falls tour to Canada. I am sure you will have a remarkable time there as well as I had. Best of luck for your journey may you have a great time there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast