Churchill

malickk

Sep 25, 2013
pakistan
Churchill is a small town of 1000 residents but it is very famous due to its polar bears. It is located in the Manitoba province on the Hudson Bay shore. It is also a popular place for viewing beluga whales, birds and the aurora borealis. I want to go there in vacation after my chicago to niagra falls tours.

Nice sharing Malickk! Your post is very helpful for me. I am tourist and like to visit in different places around the world. After reading your post I must try to visit in Churchill town on my next tour. Can you tell me the best hotel to stay there and nice places for visiting?

jACKEY321! I have visited this region two years ago. It is a nice place to visit. Here I want to share some activities names which you can do there. I hope so this information helpful for you.
Eskimo Museum
Here Be Bears
Prince of Wales Fort
Parks Canada Visitors Centre

You are right Zavier, Eskimo Museum is a nice place to visit in this region. This museum offers a variety of Inuit artifacts and carvings collection. You can also buy Inuit art, books and other local items from gift shop that is located in the museum.

Malickk! I agree with you. The Eskimo Museum is the best place to visit. Here I want to tell you when you will go to visit this place must stay in Tundra Inn. Its distance is 0.2 miles from Eskimo Museum. The staffs are nice and friendly. You can feel relax there.

You are right Zavier23; it is a nice place to stay near this museum because one of my friends also suggests me this hotel to stay. He has been stayed there about a year ago during his trip. He told me this hotel attracts the visitors due to its awesome location. They provide very comfortable environment to its visitors.

jACKEY321! I have visited this region two years ago. It is a nice place to visit. Here I want to share some activities names which you can do there. I hope so this information helpful for you.
Eskimo Museum
Here Be Bears
Prince of Wales Fort
As you mentioned that you have visited this region about 2 years ago. Here I would like to know your experience there. As well as share you knowledge about the the attractions that you have mentioned in the list.

A few years ago I visited the Churchill. It is a small town but its polar bears make it popular all over the world. During my trip of this region I explored its some attractions such as:
i. Eskimo Museum
ii. Parks Canada Visitors Centre
iii. Prince of Wales Fort
iv. Here Be Bears
v. Wapusk National Park
vi. Bay Shore Road

Wapusk National Park is a beautiful and one of my favorite parks around the world. It is one of the few places of the world where we can watch tiny tree mouth and old bear cubs. This park homes to polar bears and other wildlife, including many rare birds, moose, wolves, red and arctic foxes, wolverines and lemmings.

malickk! You have shared nice information now let me share the most attractive and the most visited places of Churchill:
Eskimo Museum
Prince of Wales Fort
Wapusk National Park
Bay Shore Road
Miss Piggy Plane Wreck
York Factory National Historic Site

I never went to Miss Piggy Plane Wreck before. After reading its name in your comment I am feeling it is a nice place to visit. But I have no idea about this attraction. Would you like to share a little detail about this spot? Or if you have some images of this place must share with us.

I want to talk about Churchill's Cafe. I went there last year with my father when get a chance to explore the Churchill. This café is a nice place to enjoy the subbie sandwich, bacon and hash brown. Malickk! Do you know about it and ever try these dishes? If yes then share your experience with me.

Dog sled riding and Polar Bear viewing are one of my uncle's favourite hobby and they came back to enjoy this with his Churchill tour. So, here I want to know that have you all guys let explore your favourite Churchill activities. After getting the huge information and your great experience may be in a future I may go there.

Dog sled riding and Polar Bear viewing are one of my uncle's favourite hobby and they came back to enjoy this with his Churchill tour. So, here I want to know that have you all guys let explore your favourite Churchill activities. After getting the huge information and your great experience may be in a future I may go there.

salliop !If I am not wrong then It seems to me you had a great travelling sense and love to explore the different regions of the world. Would you like to share your recent trip with me and tell me where did you go last time?

Back