Banff National Park

malickk

Sep 25, 2013
pakistan
I have been visited Banff National Park last year after my bus detroit to Chicago with my family. It is located in the province of Alberta. It is one of the nation’s largest and most visited national parks. Its breathtaking scenery and wildlife draw many tourists every year along the Trans-Canada Highway, which passes through the park.

Nice sharing Malickk. It is my favourite places in Canada. The park was established in 1885 as the first and oldest national park in Canada. It is a combination of mountains terrain, coniferous forest and ice fields. It is a major attraction for hiking, horseback riding and wide array of other activities. It is a good place for enjoyment for families and friends.

My pleasure my friend I think you have great experience of this region's tourism. Can you tell me about some other attractions of this region? Because I am planning a trip to Canada again with my family in coming vacations.

Why not Malickk! I must share with you most visiting places in Canada. hop so you enjoy the vacations to go in these attraction that I have mention below:

• CN Tower
  • Canadian Tower
  • Lake Ontario
  • Jasper National Park
  • Canada’s Wonderland
  • Toronto Zoo

Banff National park is one of the most visited and famous attractions in Canada.I have been visited there with my family in last year in vacations.Here you can enjoy the numerous activities like the mountain,wildlife,hiking,festival,camping,restaurant and much much more.
I have been enjoyed there with these banff attractions.
1-Peyto Lake
2-Moraine Lake
3-Parker Ridge Trail
4-Sulphur Mountain
5-Bow fall

Thanks for participation friend. I’m impressed about your work. It is very informative for me and all readers. If my again chance to go in Banff Natioanl Park so I must visit in these attraction that you mention in this post. Thanks for sharing. Keep it up!!

Last edited:
Bow Falls is a major waterfall on the Bow River. It represents natural creation of God. Many tourists visit this place. It is really amazing and attractive place of the world. I think It is a best place to sit and relax. Glamorous sky and the mountains will have show attraction for tourist.

Last edited:
Nice sharing Zavier! I like your post. I’m impressed about your information. You know I like to go in different places in the world. Would you like to tell me some famous attraction in the world and some famous wonders places?

Why not jACKEY321, I must share with you attractive places in the world.
Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Peru
BLUE GROTTO, CAPRI
MADAME TUSSAUD'S WAX MUSEUMS
LONDON EYE
MANNEKEN PIS, BRUSSELS
Roman Coliseum (Rome)
Sultan Ahmed Mosque (Istanbul)
Pyramids of Giza (Cairo)
· Now I am share wonder places in the world.
Chichen Itza, Yucatán, Mexico
Christ the Redeemer, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Colosseum, Rome, Italy
Great Wall of China, China
Petra, Ma'an Governorate, Jordan
Great Pyramid of Giza, Egypt

Amazing sharing Zavier! I want to share some information about London Eye. It is a giant Ferris wheel on the south Bank of the River Thames in London. It official name was originally the British Airways London’s Eye. Its height is 135 m and the Thorpe Park is a theme park in Chertsey, surrey England. It was opining is 24 May, 1979. It is the famous attraction in London. The Jubilee Gardens, Tattershall Castle and Southbank Centre are the nearest places in London Eye. You can easily visit in these attractions.

Nice sharing jACKEY321! Now I share with you about Petra. I had a great experience about Petra. This is a historical and Archaeology city. Its structure is amazing. Tourist interested to visit this historical place. It is really unique about own building structure.

Malicck! You're right Banff National Park is truly an amazing attraction of the United States. I also have visited the place, and extremely enjoyed my visit to such an amazing and a very famous park of the United States.

[h=2]Banff National Park is one of my favorite spots to explore during the winter season. Often I went there to enjoy skiing, snow falling and other activities of winter. I must say it is a charming site for lots of enjoyment with family. This winter I had a great experience again and enjoy lots of fun with my friends. We spend three days and it is just rocking place for winter lovers..[/h]

yeah johney i do agreed with you bnaff national park is one of the ideal destinations for enjoying ski tours there. I also experiences it once along with my friends. It has tremendous resorts those are famous among tourists for this purpose. I had experience in Lake Louise along with my friends. Which is one of most largest and fascinating places for ski tours. Visitors could enjoy there snowshoeing, outdoor skating, downhill skiing,and fabulous sight seeing of surroundings.

Banff national park is the Canada oldest national park that receives a countless visitors every year. It covers a vast area with ice fields Rivers, Glaciers etc.. It is an ideal for enjoying the camping, hiking, horseback riding, skiing et... It is an ideal picnic spot.

The guy's I must say, It seems that all of you have amazing and superb information about the United State's and its attraction. All of you have sufficient information about the different cities of the United States, That is really a great thing, This thing always proves helpful for yourself and for others.

Laureen123! I agreed with you that all the community members are participating well and its quiet informative for those who are now planning about to visit there. I am too excited and curious to know about your views on my next USA tour. I am planning now to enjoy the grand canyon chinese tour ? Any suggestion or a tip for me?

Banff National Park is my ever best place of Canada that I love to explore in both seasons. Because it is a perfect place to have some fun in winter season as well as summer season.I went there last year with my family after finishing my 2 days niagara falls tours from new york and enjoy the snowy season. Who loved to spend winter vacation in Banff National Park and its nearest spots?

kilemar! How was your tour experience I am curious to know because one of my uncle's friends want to visit NYC. He asked me that which things he must enjoy. I give him some suggestions but if you also give here then my uncle can easily make his visit memorable.

Banff National Park is one of my favorite parks around the world. I visited this park about four times during my whole traveling life. It is also one of the most visited parks of the world. This park attracts the travelers due to its incredible natural beauty and adventures activities.

Back