Ottawa

malickk

Sep 25, 2013
pakistan
Ottawa is one of the most visited places and the capital city of Canada. It is located at the confluence of the Ottawa, Gatineau and Rideau rivers in southeastern Ontario. It is a home of many financial, commercial and federal establishments. Rideau Canal is the most beautiful attraction of the city and in winter it becomes the world’s largest ice skating ring.

Yes my friend! Ottawa is the most visiting and famous city in Canada. It has various places for enjoyment and likes to see the beautiful creation of God. The Rideau Canal is the most beautiful attraction in this city but Canadian Museum of Natural, National Gallery of Canada, Peace Tower and Major’s Hill Park are also famous attraction in this city.

Nice sharing jACKEY i really impressed. After reading your post I have got a lot of information about Ottawa. Can you give me some information about some best hotels that are best to stay there during trip. Because I am planning a trip to Ottawa in winter may be.

Why not Malickk! I must share with you best hotel to stay there. I will suggest to you the Fairmont Chateau Laurier hotel is the best to stay in Ottawa. The Location of the hotel is fantastic and the staff is friendly. It is a very unique place to stay with family and friends and offers the best customer services and good food. I hope this information is useful for you.

Ottawa has most visited and attractive city of Canada. Most attractive places are numerous museum, historical places and natural attraction.
I am sharing going to share some attractive places of Ottawa.
Parliament Hill
ByWard Market
National Gallery of Canada
Chateau Laurier
Museum of Civilization / Children's Museum

Malicck! As you said Ottawa is the capital city of Canada, and it is also the most popular and the most tourist attractions of Canada. I have been to Ottawa, it is truly a very beautiful place to visit. It is quite a big city of Canada. It has many attractive and popular places to see. My most favourite places to see in Ottawa are:
Rideau Canal
Canadian War Museum
Canadian Museum of Nature
Canada Science and Technology Museum
Supreme Court of Canada
Rideau Hall
Château Laurier
Peace Tower

Yeah Laureen! Malicck said right. Ottawa is the capital and beautiful city in Canada. I also visited there several times. Each tour I see different places and things about Ottawa. It is best for all kinds of visitors. The peace Tower and Canadian Museum of nature are my favorite places there.

jACKEY, here I want to tell you Canadian Museum of nature is also one of my favorite attractions of this city. It homes to a wide range of minerals, rocks, Canada’s wild animals and a lot of photographs about natural science. I captured some pictures of its notable collection but lost my camera during this journey.

Here I want to know all of you guys have captured the notable collections of Canadian Museum. After seeing the great interests of you all guys I think I must visit there as my next trip. So, if any one already been there and can give me some sorts of suggestions that how I can better explore it with my friends.

salliop! I hope you will enjoy your tour with your friends. Would you like to tell me which Canadian Museum do you want to go there? I hope if you specify then I can suggest you according to the attractions.

Back