Top 10 places to visit at Asia!!

jACKEY321

May 15, 2014
usa
Asia is the world's largest and most populous continent, located primarily in the eastern and northern hemispheres. It has various places for visiting. Top 10 places to visit at Asia are:
1: Phuket, Thailand
2: Bangkok
3: Kyoto, Japan
4: Seoul, South Korea
5: Tokyo, Japan
6: Bali Island, Indonesia
7: Singapore
8: Hong Kong, China
9: Beijing, China
10: Madives

Yes, jACKEY321 these all are the most visited destinations of Asia. I have been visited few of them. Last year I have been visited Japan before my Grand Canyon bus tours. “Tokyo Imperial Palace” is one of the most famous and attractive place of this region. It is located in Tokyo. It functions as an administration center and museum to showcase Japanese art and history.

Nice sharing jACKEY321! I like your post. Your information is very useful for me. I am tourist and interested to visit beautiful, wonder and historical places all over the world. Asia is really an amazing and attractive. Here I want to share the most beautiful destination in Asia.
Mongolia
Sri Lanka
Thailand
Tibet
Angkor. Cambodia
The Maldives
The Great Wall. China

Nice sharing Zavier! I really like it. Your post is very informative for all visitors. I’m also tourist and see the natural beauty of God. Would you like to tell me some information about Sri Lanka? What kind of things to visit there?

Sri Lanka is an awesome island country. It had a great rich Buddhist heritage. It is well known for its one of 25 biodiversity hotspots in the world. It is also considered as 57% most populated nation in the world. Here I want to share some attraction names of Sri Lanka.
Polonnaruwa
Colombo
Kandy
Nuwara Eliya
Sigiriya
Pinnawala Elephant

You have shared enough information about the attraction of Sri Lanka. I’ve appreciated your effort. These attractions are sound like an enjoyable place of this country. But Zavier! I’m a little confused about Pinnawala Elephant. Would you like to share with me some details of this place?

Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage to be found in the town of Kegalle. It is also is main attraction for visitors. It was ascertained in 1975 by the Sri Lanka wildlife section. Its nearest attraction is the Maha Oya River. It is well known to watch the bathing elephants from the soaring river. It also gives the awe-inspiring view when the elephants take bath and playing.

I’m really impressed about your work Zavier! You have shared enough information about this place for me. Good job and Keep sharing. If you naturally love so must visit Niagara Fall. It is one of the most famous and major wonder in the world. Millions of visitors came here to encourage the natural beauty. It offers various activities to make your tour memorable. If you visit there I hope will like them enjoy there.

jACKEY321! I visited Niagara Falls last year during my Canada trip. It is really amazing nature wonder places. It consists of three amazing waterfalls. But during my trip I only visited the Horseshoe Falls and the Bridal Veil. That gives an attractive scene. You can’t imagine the beauty of it.

I am also a lucky one who has visited this gorgeous waterfall. Niagara Fall is my favorite waterfalls around the world. Zavier and jACKEY! Here discussion is going about the attractions around Asia and the Niagara Fall is not and Asian attractions. So; I think we can discuss here the Asian waterfalls like; Tangala Falls and Kalandula Falls

LeeQuinn! Kalandula Falls is so stunning waterfalls which is situated in the Province of Angola. By volume it is the largest waterfall, it is most renowned and best photographic point of view. Both side of the canyon there is a visitors places. It is an ideal spot to amuse with the natural beauty. I am curious to know about your experience at the Kalandula Falls.

I also visited Kalandula Falls. It is one of the most beautiful falls around the world. This awesome spot is located in Malanje Province, Angola. It looks like a horseshoe. It is also known as Calandula Falls. This fall is divided into countless smaller trickles. That’s why this fall has its own beauty that differ it from other beautiful and large falls of the world.

I also visited Kalandula Falls. It is one of the most beautiful falls around the world. This awesome spot is located in Malanje Province, Angola. It looks like a horseshoe. It is also known as Calandula Falls. This fall is divided into countless smaller trickles. That’s why this fall has its own beauty that differ it from other beautiful and large falls of the world.
malickk! It seems that you have keenly observed the Kalandula Falls and have massive knowledge about this fall. Your descriptive post is inspiring me to visit the Kalandula Falls again.

LeeQuinn! The Kalandula Falls are located on the Lucala River. These are most stunning falls of that region. I visited there last year with my friends. Here I would like to highly recommend this awesome destination. If you never visited it so must go there. I am sure you will like the breathtaking views of these falls.

Last edited:
Kalandula Falls is one of most unique and alluring attractions of Kalandula. It offers majestic views of nature’s beauty a really gift of nature for nature lovers. If you visited there don’t forget to make your journey most remarkable by visiting its nearest other attractions too, which also included beaches.

Yeah Haanday ! Your and kayly’s description about the Kalandula Falls are inspiring me to visit this lovely waterfalls soon as possible. I must explore the majesty of this lovely falls; if I ever get a chance to visit the Kalandula. I hope it would be amazing to capture the view of the waterfalls in the camera.

LeeQuinn! You must visit the Kalandula falls and I am sure you will really like it due to its fantabulous beauty. These falls offer the charming views to all visitors and make them happy. During my trip I stayed at the Hotel Yolaka but I did not find it so good because of its poor services and condition. You must check out the any other accommodation there.

I like your suggestion to visit the Kalandula Falls because it is really beautiful place to explore and have fun with others. I have explored this waterfall which is the largest waterfall of Africa. I spend there good time with my entire family. I must say if you are interested to visit there they should not waste their time and go for it.

Jhoney! As you said that you spent a great time at the Kalandula Falls so I want to know that how many other places did you see except these falls? Would you like to share your experience of the other places with us? and if you captured the some pictures during your trip so share them too.

Yes honey! you have given a great choice, but let me tell you some of the great and must see attractions of Asia, So. anyone can choose the best place to visit for her:
Mount Fuji
Walking Street, Pattaya
Everland
Jurong Bird Park
Aquaria KLCC
Singapore Botanic Gardens Kuala Lumpur Bird Park

Back