Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LeeQuinn! Kalandula Falls is so stunning waterfalls which is situated in the Province of Angola. By volume it is the largest waterfall, it is most renowned and best photographic point of view. Both side of the canyon there is a visitors places. It is an ideal spot to amuse with the natural beauty. I am curious to know about your experience at the Kalandula Falls.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also visited Kalandula Falls. It is one of the most beautiful falls around the world. This awesome spot is located in Malanje Province, Angola. It looks like a horseshoe. It is also known as Calandula Falls. This fall is divided into countless smaller trickles. That’s why this fall has its own beauty that differ it from other beautiful and large falls of the world.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by malickk View Post
    I also visited Kalandula Falls. It is one of the most beautiful falls around the world. This awesome spot is located in Malanje Province, Angola. It looks like a horseshoe. It is also known as Calandula Falls. This fall is divided into countless smaller trickles. That’s why this fall has its own beauty that differ it from other beautiful and large falls of the world.
    malickk! It seems that you have keenly observed the Kalandula Falls and have massive knowledge about this fall. Your descriptive post is inspiring me to visit the Kalandula Falls again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LeeQuinn! The Kalandula Falls are located on the Lucala River. These are most stunning falls of that region. I visited there last year with my friends. Here I would like to highly recommend this awesome destination. If you never visited it so must go there. I am sure you will like the breathtaking views of these falls.
    Last edited by Haanday; 12-09-2014 at 12:22 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kalandula Falls is one of most unique and alluring attractions of Kalandula. It offers majestic views of nature’s beauty a really gift of nature for nature lovers. If you visited there don’t forget to make your journey most remarkable by visiting its nearest other attractions too, which also included beaches.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah Haanday ! Your and kayly’s description about the Kalandula Falls are inspiring me to visit this lovely waterfalls soon as possible. I must explore the majesty of this lovely falls; if I ever get a chance to visit the Kalandula. I hope it would be amazing to capture the view of the waterfalls in the camera.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LeeQuinn! You must visit the Kalandula falls and I am sure you will really like it due to its fantabulous beauty. These falls offer the charming views to all visitors and make them happy. During my trip I stayed at the Hotel Yolaka but I did not find it so good because of its poor services and condition. You must check out the any other accommodation there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like your suggestion to visit the Kalandula Falls because it is really beautiful place to explore and have fun with others. I have explored this waterfall which is the largest waterfall of Africa. I spend there good time with my entire family. I must say if you are interested to visit there they should not waste their time and go for it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jhoney! As you said that you spent a great time at the Kalandula Falls so I want to know that how many other places did you see except these falls? Would you like to share your experience of the other places with us? and if you captured the some pictures during your trip so share them too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes honey! you have given a great choice, but let me tell you some of the great and must see attractions of Asia, So. anyone can choose the best place to visit for her:
    Mount Fuji
    Walking Street, Pattaya
    Everland
    Jurong Bird Park
    Aquaria KLCC
    Singapore Botanic Gardens Kuala Lumpur Bird Park

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast