Attraction of North Carolina!!

jACKEY321

May 15, 2014
usa
There are many places for visiting in North Carolina. It has various places for enjoyment. I want to share some interesting places to go in this state. The Boltmore Estate, Great Smoky Mountain National Park, North Carolina Zoo, Carowinds, Fort Macon State park are the most famous and major tourist attraction in North Carolina.

This region has a lot of places to see. I have been visited this state few years ago during my business trip. Fields of the Wood is an interesting place to see there. It is located in the Cherokee mountains of North Carolina that covers a total area of 220 beautiful acres.

Jackey321! I have never visited the North Carolina in my life that’s why your post is very helpful for me. After seeing your post I assumed that you have great knowledge about it. Would you like to give me some detail about the North Carolina Zoo and the Great Smoky Mountain National Park? They both sound cool.

Great smoky mountain national park is such an idol place for adventure lovers. I have been there before my Niagara falls tour about one year ago. That park is also included in UNESCO World Heritage Site and a part of Blue Ridge Mountains as well. It offers lot of attractive and captivating spots for visitors or nature lovers.

Deep Creek Water falls

Mountaineering

Sightseeing

Best hiking trials

Cades Cove

Fontana Lake

Great Smokies Birding

Haanday, Great Smoky Mountain National Park is considered one of the most beautiful parks of the world. It is a notable landmark of this region due to its rich natural beauty. Skimming scenic highway is a best point where we can see the incredible views of this park. About 800 square miles area of this park is consists of mountainous terrain.

Haanday, Great Smoky Mountain National Park is considered one of the most beautiful parks of the world. It is a notable landmark of this region due to its rich natural beauty. Skimming scenic highway is a best point where we can see the incredible views of this park. About 800 square miles area of this park is consists of mountainous terrain.
wow malick! After seeing your post I just assumed that it is really a great place and presents the fabulous natural views. I must want to see it because I am a huge fan of lush green and natural beauty and I am sure this place will never disappoint me. Please do me a favor and tell me what is the best time to visit the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and where we can stay during our trip? will you help me please?

Haanday, according to my opinion spring and summer months are best to visit this region. I love to go there during May because we can see awesome naturel beauty during this month. It is an ideal destination for all kind of travelers.

Jackey321! Let me share some of the other attractive places of North Carolina:
Topsail Island
Wet 'n Wild Emerald Pointe
Durham Bulls Athletic Park
Land of Oz
Currituck Beach Light
Airlie Gardens

wow malick! After seeing your post I just assumed that it is really a great place and presents the fabulous natural views. I must want to see it because I am a huge fan of lush green and natural beauty and I am sure this place will never disappoint me. Please do me a favor and tell me what is the best time to visit the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and where we can stay during our trip? will you help me please?

Haanday! malick is absolutely right Spring and summer seasons are best time for enjoying best charm of Great Smoky Mountain National Park. During my visit i happened to stay in "Park Vista a Doubletree Hotel, Gatlinburg" it is just 9.2 miles away from that park. I found it quite comfortable place for a nice stay after whole day trekking experiences. MUst go for it Haanday i am sure you will never be disappointed. [h=3][/h]

Jackey321! Let me share some of the other attractive places of North Carolina:
Topsail Island
Wet 'n Wild Emerald Pointe
Durham Bulls Athletic Park
Land of Oz
Currituck Beach Light
Airlie Gardens
Laureen123! The places that you shared in your post are new for me and I've never visited them all but I just heard the name of
Topsail Island for my cousin. He visited there last year with his wife and extremely enjoyed his tour. he told me that it has the sanctuary for the sea turtle and and very famous due to its magnificent beaches. He also showed me some pictures of this island and told me about its fabulous views. What you say about this information? Have you ever been there?

Back