Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wildlife Sanctuaries

Wildlife Sanctuaries is a best place to see in Goa. The Mollem National Park we'll find the imposing Dudhsagar Falls, where the water rages down from a huge height during and just after the monsoon season. It is home to an array of birds and animals.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Malickk! Goa is a stunning and well known place located in India. I visited it twice a time in my life. It is very famous due to its beaches. I visited its many beaches like Baga Beach, Palolem Beach, Cidada De Goa, and the Sernabatim Beach. Have you ever visited them? I have already visited the Wildlife Sanctuaries and i know it is a fascinating place of this region.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haandy ! I haven't visit goa yet. But heard lot of about it. On my last weekend i also have read a documentary about Goa's tourism and attractions. I think Goa's beaches, old Town of Goa which is also known as Old Goa and Bhagwan Mahvir, which is famous for sightseeing and wildlife sanctuaries. According to the documentary best time to explore that region was Oct to March. Have you ever visit there? I am curious to know more about that Ghagwan Mahvir's attractions. if you have any kind of info then must share it with me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haanday, I only visited Palolem Beach. In fact it is one of my favorite beaches in India as well as all over the world. I know it is one of the busiest beaches of Goa but its sunset views are incredible. This beach is also very famous among the fishermen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by malickk View Post
    Haanday, I only visited Palolem Beach. In fact it is one of my favorite beaches in India as well as all over the world. I know it is one of the busiest beaches of Goa but its sunset views are incredible. This beach is also very famous among the fishermen.
    It is quite surprising for me that Palolem Beach is your favorite all over the world because there are many other tremendous beaches in this world and they provide the ideal atmosphere. I do agree that it is also very nice and stunning but if i will compare it with others so there are many. Have you ever visited the other beaches in Europe like Grande Plage Biarritz?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Haanday, I have been visited Grande Plage Biarritz many years ago. You are right it is also a nice beach to see on the earth. As I told you I have been there many years ago that’s why I have not enough knowledge about this destination. Would you like to tell me about its current condition? What kind of activities we can enjoy there?

Downloads
    Uploads
    malickk! You can enjoyed there many things at the town largest Grande Plage beach. I have visited there a few months ago with my friends. It is the best one that offers to see the Asiatica Museum, where you can see the collections of Asian Art, St-Martin's Church, Museum of the Sea that offers the 24 aquariums where you find a chance to see the seals and shark.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Salliop, I think you also have great knowledge about this region like Haanday. This information is very helpful for me as well as for all those people who want to visit this prettiest rgion in coming days. After reading your views I can easily go there and visit this place without any worry.