hello

Hey Dhamalin! I am jACKEY. Tourism is my hobby and I love travel around the beautiful and historical places all over the world. I think travel to different country or city it the best way to enjoy vacation and holidays. As travelling is a great source of entertainment as well as it is also source to improve your knowledge about other countries, their cultures, traditions, lifestyles and their people. It is a nice way to enjoy your free time. What about you guys? Share something about your hobby?
Do you like travelling?

Jackey321! I am also very fond of travelling. I have visited some places of the world. My favorite country that I might visit last year is Malaysia. It is really beautiful country. How many famous places you have might visit? Tell me about these places. I am also like to read novels.

I am also a new member here. I say greeting words to you. Have a good time here. I hope you will learn a lot by joining this community.

Its good to read new new comments from the new members here. I am also new i mean join this forum few days ago. I am a tourists and join this community because i love to share my journey's experiences with others or others with me. I think it is one of the best way to gain a lot about world's most beautiful and splendid attractive spots. What you say ????

First of all welcome to this dhamalin in my friend’s circle, I am also a new guy here and recently join this forum and wants to take part in different discussions. I hope you will like to talk with me in different threads through your posts.

Hay johny! i would like to say welcome to this forum and of course we would really like to share our experiences and thoughts here. I really think that in this way we could increase our knowledge about different sorts of matters. I am really interested in traveling, photography and shopping. What about you buddy? Let us know about your interest... are you keen of traveling???

Back