Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Niagara Falls

Downloads
    Uploads

Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls is one of the most spectacular natural wonders of USA. It is located between the state of New York and the Province of Ontario. It is a combination of three different falls, the America falls, Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe falls. Two falls are located on America side while one side is located in Canada.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice sharing Friend. Niagara Falls is the major tourist attraction in the world. I See the beauty of Nature in Niagara Falls. Niagara Falls is the collective name for three waterfalls (Victoria Falls, Lguazu Fall, and American falls) that straddle the international border between Canada and the United States. It is also located between the province of Ontario and the state of New York. I visit in Niagara fall in last year. I was staying in National resort of Niagara Falls. This resort is very famous in the Niagara fall city.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for this nice sharing my friend. I also want to share my experience of Niagara Falls trip. "Americana Resort" is also one of the best resorts to stay there. I was stayed there during my Niagara Falls tour. The rooms were very clean and maid service was fantastic.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Malickk! Indeed that Niagara Falls is the most spectacular wonder of the USA. It is my favorite spot located in Canada and I really like to visit it from the Canadian side. It offers the magnificent view even during the day and at night. I have never visited it when became frozen that’s why I am pondering to visit it next week. Have you ever visited it during the winters?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Haanday, I have been visited this destination about two times in winter in my whole traveling life. In fact winter is my favorite season to explore the beauty of this spot. I must suggest you go there in winter once in your life. I hope you will enjoy there a lot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by malickk View Post
    Yes Haanday, I have been visited this destination about two times in winter in my whole traveling life. In fact winter is my favorite season to explore the beauty of this spot. I must suggest you go there in winter once in your life. I hope you will enjoy there a lot.
    Malickk! Would you like to tell me please during the summer season which types of activities we can do there on the Niagara Falls? I have heard that some of its areas became secure and it is not allow to going there. Have you any knowledge about it? Actually before going I want to get all information.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haanday, during this season you can enjoy a maid of the mist boat trip. According to my point of view it is one of the most enjoyable acativities in summer. You can enjoy a HIGHWIRE SKY CYCLE show. Niagara Falls Fireworks shows are also one of the most enjoyable activities of this destination.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mallick! Your post is very helpful for me and I really like you’re this effort. Here I would love to talk about the New York because right now I am here and enjoying the weather and New Year activities. Till now I have visited the Central Park, Ground Zero Museum Workshop, Bryant Park, Rockefeller Center, and the Time Square. Tell me if there any place that I left?
    I just came back to enjoy the trip through the http://goldenbustours.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haanday! I recently came back from my New york new year eve tour. I visited there along with my friends and we really had a great time there. I found it more then my expectations. Imagine thousands of visitors joined us with such endless spirit at time square and we did lot of fun. Time square is a tremendous spot for all party lovers. If you are then must take a visit there during your New york tour.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Malickk! Niagara falls is no doubt a very amazing place to visit. I recently experienced the feelings with Get Bus Tours. It was a great experience to visit this kind of amazing place. It's always like to visit these kinds of unique places, and I would suggest everyone to visit the place through the package which I've experienced.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast