Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

San Francisco attractions

San Francisco offers a wide range of tourist attractions after Los Angeles. Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Transamerica Pyramid, Alamo Square Park, Painted Ladies are its famous places which is a row of Victorian houses and one of the most popular attractions there. Other places that we can check out are Ocean Beach and North Beach where we can indulge in various ocean sports such as paragliding, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome sharing Malickk. San Francisco has various places for all tourists to enjoy the vacations and see the beautiful creation of God. I want to talk you De Young Art museum. The de Young, a fine arts museum located in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park, is one of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco along with the Legion of Honor. The de Young is named for its founder, early San Francisco newspaperman M. H. de Young. It has 1000 painting of American Art collection, 800 sculptures and 3000 decorative art object. It is the major tourist places in this city.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, jACKEY for this wonderful post I must visit your mention places during my trip. I have a plane to go there in coming vacation with my family. Can you tell vacations are the best time to travel that region? I am waiting for your reply.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Malickk the best time to visit San Francisco is from September to November. In these months the weather is fine and you can easily enjoy the beautiful creation of God.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Both members have shared very useful information about San Francisco. I never ever visited this spot. But after reading all posts about this place; I want to go there as soon as possible. Here I want to know about the Fine Arts Museums. I am big lover of all arts collections. Anyone can share information about it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Zavier23! About The Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco; I must say that it is the largest public arts institution in San Francisco. This museum has the permanent collection of 150,000 objects. Zavier23! If you ever get a chance to go to the San Francisco then don’t forget to visit this museum.
    Last edited by LeeQuinn; 11-15-2014 at 01:15 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LeeQuinn ! I am interested to know about the he Fine Arts Museums. I love history and historical spots are always lies at my top of the list. I think you can provides me the complete guidelines about it. First show me the art collection through images here I have no idea in the museum which types of collection I will find to see. Then its really easy for me to visit there and see the collections.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Malickk! It is no doubt that San Francisco is the place with the numerous tempting and magnificent attractions. I visited it last year with my family. We spent there three days and during these days we visited its several places. The first day we visited the Walt Disney Family Museum and Golden Gate National Recreation Area, second day we moved to San Francisco Opera, Palace of Fine Arts and California Academy of Sciences. On the third and last day we just visited the Angel Island State Park and then came back to home.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haanday, I agree with you it is one of the most beautiful and most visited states of America. I have been there for 15 days and easily visited its all famous attractions. I don’t think so tree days are enough to explore the beauty of its all pretty sights what you say about it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by malickk View Post
    Haanday, I agree with you it is one of the most beautiful and most visited states of America. I have been there for 15 days and easily visited its all famous attractions. I don’t think so tree days are enough to explore the beauty of its all pretty sights what you say about it?
    Yes you are right malickk! Three days were not enough for exploring the all attractive destinations but I managed. Well! I have a plan to go there in the coming up vacations. So would you like to share the name of other destinations of this region, which I did not see during my last trip?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast