Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Los Angeles

Downloads
    Uploads

Los Angeles

Los Angeles considered one of the best tourist destinations in west coast. It is also known as City of Angels and located in Southern California, it is known for its beaches, forests, valleys, deserts etc. Disneyland, Universal Studios, Watts Tower, The Getty Center or J. Paul Getty Museum are its famous tourist attractions.

Unregistered
    Awesome sharing my friend. Los Angeles is the most beautiful city in California. It has various places for enjoyment. After reading your post I wish I visit in this before my bus tours from Chicago. My family chooses this tour to enjoy the summer season. After coming back I must go in this city to see these places that you mention in this post. Thanks for this information sharing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome sharing my friend. Los Angeles is the most beautiful city in California. It has various places for enjoyment. After reading your post I wish I visit in this before my bus tours from Chicago. My family chooses this tour to enjoy the summer season. After coming back I must go in this city to see these places that you mention in this post. Thanks for this information sharing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you should go there this is a nice place to see. During your trip must visit the Venice beach that is known as the kooky Mecca of California. This is a nice place for those people who love nature. I am also a nature lover mostly visit the natural sights all over the world.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I visited Los Angeles County Museum of Art couple months ago with my friends. I really like the building construction intended. Its structure style is Modern and Streamline Moderne architecture. You can visit these hours 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. Its art collections are marvelous.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are right Zavier! The building of this museum is amazing and attracts the attention for visitors. My uncle was there many times with his family and business partner. He told me it offers to see lots of historical things in original shaped. Would you like tell me nearest hotel to stay there?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sunshine Suites at The Piero is a best place to stay near County Museum of Art. This hotel is located in the city centre. Many people like to stay there because a lot of famous attractions sits near this spot like; Walt Disney Concert Hall, Nokia Theater, Good Samaritan Hospital and Los Angeles Convention Center. It has a swimming pool and a spa center for the visitors.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Malickk! You say right about the Sunshine Suites. I also stayed in during my trip. Its provide service are superb. The rooms were neat and clean. The staffs are friendly. Its charges are also suitable.

Downloads
    Uploads
    After get the sufficient information about nearest hotel to stay there County Museum of Art. I can easily plan to go there without any hesitations. I can easily access this hotel during my tour. I hope this tour will be better and informative for me.

Alicline123
    Los Angeles County Museum of Art is absolutely a nice attraction to be visited in the Los Angeles. It is an ideal destination for art lovers. I visit this about a couple of months ago and it was an amazing experience. I think all community members have massive knowledge about tourism. Next I am looking for thanksgiving bus tours. So; guys! Have you any idea about it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast