Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Mexico

Downloads
    Uploads

Mexico

Mexico is one of the most famous destination of us west coast. It is located between Pacific Ocean and Gulf of Mexico and a place where we can do a lot of sightseeing, lazing around and indulge in ocean sports. Yucatan Peninsula is the most popular destination for tourists in Mexico that is located in the south east part of the country surrounded by the Caribbean Sea and Gulf of Mexico.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice sharing friend. Your post is very informative for all travelers. I visit in Mexico before bus tours from Chicago. Mexico is a nice country for enjoyment. It has various places for visiting and sees the beautiful creation of God. Mexico is the famous for beaches so I want to share Top 5 beach in Mexico.
    • Cozumel beach
    • Cabo San Lucas
    • Tulum
    • Puerto Vallarta
    • Playa Del Carmen

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, for appreciation my friend yes these are famous and beautiful beaches of Mexico. But my favourite attraction of that region is "Palenque" it is an archaeological sight. It is located on the western edge of the Maya empire in the present day state of Chiapas, Mexico. It contains the finest architecture and sculptures the Maya ever produced.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mexico is the 13th largest independent nation in the world. It is most visited country in the world. I have been visiting Museo de Arte Modern before my “cape cod day tour discount tickets” tour with my family. It is located in Chapultepec Park, Mexico City, Mexico. This building is really beautiful and nice. The museum collection is great. Most tourists visit this place. The color combination of this building is dazzling. It shows the wonderful internal and external looks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Zavier23! My uncle has a great interests in history and he often visit the historical spot. Museo de Arte Moderno is also known as the Museum of Modern Art. It is one of the most visited museum that host a permanent collection of Art from the Leonoara Carrington,Rufino Tamatyo,Juan Soriano and Frida Kalo etc. According to my uncle "The Chapultepec castle" is one of the most popular tourist's destinations in Mexico.
    Have you ever visited this castle before?

Downloads
    Uploads
    After seeing the all posts, I have assumed that all community members have a great interest in tourism and all have huge knowledge about the Mexico. I have never been there so that’s why I am feeling very awesome to get the heap of knowledge from this thread. If anything has left so please share it with me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Malickk! You have shared nice information about Maxico, It is truly one of the famous destinations of United State's region west coast. It is also the most tourist attractions of that region. There are so many places to see in Maxico. Like,
    Riviera Maya
    Chapultepec
    Zócalo
    Tulum
    Chichen Itza

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by salliop View Post
    Zavier23! My uncle has a great interests in history and he often visit the historical spot. Museo de Arte Moderno is also known as the Museum of Modern Art. It is one of the most visited museum that host a permanent collection of Art from the Leonoara Carrington,Rufino Tamatyo,Juan Soriano and Frida Kalo etc. According to my uncle "The Chapultepec castle" is one of the most popular tourist's destinations in Mexico.
    Have you ever visited this castle before?
    Salliop! I remember is visited there about couple of years ago along with my father. It is one of most fascinating attractions of maxico. No doubt it is and it an mesmerizing architectural phenomenal symbol. On the other side also one of most enhancing attraction for nature lovers. It is located at Chapultepec Hill that makes it more promising among nature lovers. It was start constructed in 1785 and was completed in 1863.