Intro!

Adonijah

Apr 19, 2014
New york
Hey people,

I am Adonijah,Just joined the site found an impressive discussion board here so decided to be a part of it.Glad to be a part of it expecting good suggestions and ideas from you guys.

Welcome to the site Adonijah! I am also a new guy here and joined this forum to grow my knowledge by discussing here. I am a travel lover and prefer to go for tours and trips in my free time especially during holidays. Adonijah! Let me know about your passionate hobby and other interests.

Last edited:
Adonijah! Good to see you here as a member of this community. I hope you will find this forum according to your acceptations. I must say you right it is highly informative platform to know about different things. would you like to tell me what are your interests

Hy all...!! I am browsing this forum and found it really worthwhile. All members sharing sufficient information relevant to different topics. I need your suggestion for my shenandoah national park tours where i am going next week. I am huge fan of natural spots and i know there would be plenty of mesmerizing sense for me. But i don't have any idea about a accommodation there..... Looking for some suggestions.

Back