Extract & Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iTunes Backup to Android Directly

Lost my iPhone and now purchased an Android Phone. Is there a way to extract WhatsApp Messages from my iPhone backup to the Android Phone? The answer is Yes. With Backuptrans iPhone WhatsApp to Android Transfer, you can directly extract and transfer WhatsApp Messages including attachments from iTunes Backup to your Android Phone. All your WhatsApp Chat History in iPhone backup will be merged perfectly on your Android Phone. Extracting WhatsApp Messages from an encrypted iPhone backup is also supported. No technical knowledge required.

Tutorial will show you how to extract WhatsApp messages from iPhone Backup to Android step by step:

Code:
backuptrans.com/tutorial/copy-whatsapp-messages-from-iTunes-backup-to-android.html
Step 1: Run Backuptrans iPhone WhatsApp to Android Transfer and connect your iPhone & Android Phone to computer with USB cable.

Tip: If a message pops out on your Android phone’s screen, please click "Back up my data" button without entering password. Then back to the software on computer and click "OK" to continue.

Step 2: Turn to top tool bar and press "Import from iTunes" button or go File -> Import from iTunes.

Step 3: The software will scan and detect all iTunes backup files on your computer automatically. Select your iPhone Backup on list and then click "Load" button to finish.

Step 4: Select a database to save chat messages on Backuptrans software. Click Confirm to continue.

Step 5: Click the backup file in Local Database list and then Turn to top toolbar and press "Transfer Messages from Database to Android" button.

Step 6: Select a target Android Phone that you want to transfer WhatsApp chat history to. Click Confirm to continue.

Step 7: Done. All your iPhone Whatsapp Messages in your iTunes backup have been transferred and merged perfectly on your Android Phone.

Free download Backuptrans iPhone WhatsApp to Android Transfer on your computer to try.

Code:
backuptrans.com/iphone-whatsapp-to-android-transfer.html
If you are using Mac, please download Backuptrans iPhone WhatsApp to Android Transfer for Mac to use.

Code:
backuptrans.com/iphone-whatsapp-to-android-transfer-for-mac.html
Best luck!