Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3. SACRIFICE OF THE LAMB

Just as the Prophet (S.A.W.), and his companions landed from their rides, and laid the loads down, it was decided that they would sacrifice a lamb for dinner.
    One of the companions volunteered: "I will sacrifice the lamb."
    Another: "I will skin it."
    Third: "I will cook it."
    Fourth: " I will...."
    The Prophet (S.A.W.): "I will gather the wood from the desert."
    The group: "O Messenger of Allah, it is not becoming of you to discomfort yourself as such. You rest. We will be honored to do all this on our own."
    The Prophet (S.A.W.): "I know that you are eager to do it all, but Allah isn't pleased with the slave who distinguishes between himself and his companions, and considers himself better than others."
    Then he went to the desert, and gathered some wood, and brought it to the group.

Jewish Convert to Islam, Sandra youtube

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hinduism- Hindu Doctor Converts To Islam - A Must Watch

youtube
    4. THE HUMBLE ONE
    One day Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) was going somewhere at noon and it was too hot in the desert when He (S.A.W) saw an old woman carrying her luggage on her head. Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) helped her and took the luggage from the woman and carried it for her..
    Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) asked the woman that where she was going and why? She said that I am leaving this town as I have heard that a magician named Muhammad (S.A.W) is in town.
    As Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) was very patient and kind, He (S.A.W) didn't say a word and kept listening. The old lady kept complaining that why she was leaving the town.
    In short the basic reason of her to leave the town was her misconception about Muhammad (S.A.W), who was walking beside her and she didn't knew it.
    While walking with the Holy Prophet (peace be upon Him), that old women noticed that this young man have a brightness on his smiling and humble face. And she also noticed that His sweat is perfumed. She was very impressed.
    When they reached the destination, Muhammad (S.A.W) put down the bag and was about to leave when the old woman said,"O, kind person! At least tell me your name!". Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) replied,"I am the person because of whom you left the town."The old lady was amazed to listen that and said that such a kind, helping and true person can never be wrong and therefore she also accepted Islam..
    \\\\\\

Downloads
    Uploads
    5. HELPING HAND
    Once Muhammad (peace be upon him) saw a slave grinding some grain on a grinding mill driven by hand. As he ground the grains he was crying. On seeing this Prophet became anxious. He asked the slave the reason why he was weeping. The slave said, "I am sick. I cannot grind the grain. My master is very cruel and he will beat me if I cannot finish my job." At this, the Prophet stepped forward and ground the rest of the grain saying, "Always call me if you have any grain to grind. I will do it for you."
    Another time, the Prophet (peace be upon him) saw an old man walking and trembling under the weight of water which he carried in a leather jacket. The old man walked a few steps and rested a bit. Seeing this, the Prophet took the load and carried it to his place.
    اسلمت بسبب اخلاق خطيبهاConverted to Islam due to manners of fiance youtube

Downloads
    Uploads
    6. The man who wanted to sell his camel

One day the holy Prophet of Allah was going somewhere when he met a man selling a camel.
    The holy Prophet (peace be upon Him) liked the camel and bought it at an agreed price. The holy Prophet (peace be upon Him) did not have money on him at the time so he asked the camel dealer to follow him up to his home and he would pay him his due. The man agreed. As they were going, another man approached and asked
    the camel dealer if he was selling his camel and for how much. He said that he had already sold the camel to the holy Prophet for such an amount. This man offered him better price and he agreed to sale the camel to him. The holy Prophet said to the camel dealer that since he had already sold the camel to him, it was wrong to break the agreement just like that. The man denied making any agreement.

Whilst all this was going on, the passers by stopped and wondered as to what was going on. The Apostle of Allah explained exactly what happened. Companions: O Prophet of Allah, do you have any witnesses to support your claim?" Holy Prophet (P): No. We have no witnesses as there was no one present when the agreement was made. Companions: Sorry, we don't think we can help you. How can we be sure who is telling the truth and who is lying? A very close companion of the holy Prophet happened to pass by and saw the holy Prophet (peace be upon Him) surrounded by the people. On inquiring about it, came to know what happened.

Companion: The Prophet (peace be upon Him) of Allah is telling the truth and the camel dealer is lying.

The holy Prophet: But you were not present when the agreement was made. So how can you judge without being there?

Companion: O Prophet of Allah, you said that there is Allah and we believed you, even though we haven't seen Him. You told us that Qur'an was the word of Allah and we believed you. You told us about angels, heaven and hell and we believed you, even though we haven't seen all these things. How is it possible that you would lie about such petty thing?

abcNEWS Would You Stop Muslim Discrimination ? youtube
    Last edited by eninn; 08-14-2014 at 03:44 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

7. TYING THE CAMEL

The caravan had been traveling for few hours now. Signs of fatigue were obvious on their faces. They arrived at a point and stopped. The Prophet (S.A.W.) who was also in the caravan, stopped the camel, and landed. Prior to anything, they were in search of water to prepare for prayer.

The Prophet (S.A.W.) also started searching for water. But soon, returned to his camel, without saying anything to anyone. The companions were surprised that the Prophet (S.A.W.) had ordered stopping here, and now perhaps he would like to move again? Eyes and ears were awaiting his order. But the surprise of the group increased as they saw him approach his camel, and tied its knees, and returned back in search of water.

Noises were raised from every corner:

" O Prophet of Allah! Why didn't you order us to do this for you, and insteadyou put yourself in discomfort? We would have proudly done that service for you."

The Prophet (S.A.W.) responded: "Never seek others' help in your affairs, don't lean on others, even if it is a small piece of Miswak (the wood used for brushing teeth)."

اسلم بسبب اخلاق التاجر المسلمEnter Islam due to manners trader Muslim
    youtube

Downloads
    Uploads

8. SOME CHEERFUL MOMENTS FROM THE LIFE OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

WHO WILL BUY THIS SLAVE
    Hazrat Anas says: A villager named Zaher bin Haram (r.z) used to bring good from his village to sell them in Madinah. He also used to bring some rural gifts for Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him). In return Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) also gave him some gifts made in Madinah.

He was a pious man, an Arab but African like personality. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) had respect and love for him and use to say "He is my rural friend, and I am his urban friend".

Once, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) saw him selling his goods in market. He quietly came from behind so that Zaher bin Haram could not see him, and to surprise him, He suddenly embraced him from behind. Zaher said, "Who is that? Free me." But when he realized that he is Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), he tried to remain like that for more time (to have blessings).

The Prophet jokingly asked his companions, "Who will purchase this slave?". Laughing and still in Prophet's grip, Zaher said, "O messenger of Allah! you will be in loss (because due to my poor personality, no one will give you a good price)."

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said, "(No Zaher), even if people don't give you due respect, but for Allah you are priceless and invaluable."
    (Ahmad, Mishkaat)

YOU ATE TOO MUCH DATES
    Once Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), Hazrat Ali (rz) and few other companions were eating dates from a big plate.
    Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) by way of jest put the seeds in front of Hazrat Ali (rz). When all finished eating, there were no seeds in front of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), but a heap in front of Hazrat Ali (rz).
    Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) feigned surprise and asked, "O Ali, you ate so many dates?"
    Hazrat Ali humbly replied, "O messenger of Allah! Today i realized that you eat dates with the seeds."

CAMEL'S CALF
    Hazrat Anas (rz) says: Once a man begged Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) for a camel for conveyance purpose.
    Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) was in jolly mood, so He said, "Yes i will give you, but a calf (baby camel).
    That person could not understand and got surprised and said, "O messenger of Allah! what I will do with a calf of a camel?" (means how can i ride a calf).
    Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said "Every camel is the calf of a camel (means even after getting matured for riding, it remains a child of camel)
    (Tirmizi, Abo Dawood)

NO HEAVEN FOR OLD PEOPLE
    Hazrat Anas (rz) says: Once an old lady asked Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) to pray for her, so that Allah may bless her with heaven. Prophet said, "No old lady will enter heaven."
    She was shocked, begin crying and asked, "Why old women will not enter heaven?"
    Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said, "Did not you read the verse of Qur'an which says. Women of heaven will be of young age."
    (Mean all people who died old will be made young first, then will enter heaven.)

COME ALONG WITH YOUR FULL BODY
    Hazrat Auf bin Maalik Ashari (rz) says: During the journey of Tabook, I went to meet Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) when He(Peace be upon Him) was relaxing in a leather tent. I greeted Him(peace be upon Him) (said Salam), He(peace be upon Him) replied. Then I asked permission to meet him. He gave me permission. then I asked, Shall i come inside tent along with my full body?
    Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said, "Yes, come along with your full body."
    So i entered the tent.
    Hazrat Usman bin Abo Ataka says, the leather tent in which Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) was relaxing was too small. Hence Hazrat Auf Said, Shall I come along with full body?"
    Hazrat Auf(rz) only by leaning inside tent, could have talked to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), but both were in jolly mood, hence talked in terms of full and half body.
    (Abo Dawood)

ONE WITH TWO EARS
    Hazrat Anas (rz) says: Once (in a pleasant mood), Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) called me as "O one with two ears!".
    (Because Hazrat Anas (rz) use to hear what ever Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said very carefully)
    (Abo Dawood, Turmazi)

DONT IGNORE ME IN PEACE TIME
    Hazrat Nomaan bin Basheer (rz) says, Once Hazrat Abo Bakar went to the house of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) and sought permission to enter. But while standing at the door he heard a loud noice of his daughter, Hazrat ayesha (rz), who was arguing with Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), Because of which Hazrat Abo Bakar became angry and when Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) allowed him to enter, first he raised his hand to slap his daughter, but the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) intervened and saved her. When Hazrat Abo Bakar (rz) could not punish her, in anger he left the house and did not see them both for some days (because of anger on his daughter and being ashamed of expressing his anger in front of the Prophet).

Then again, Hazrat Abo bakar went to the house of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) and sought permission to enter. After getting permission when he came inside, he saw Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) and Hazrat Ayesha (rz) in pleasant mood. He addressed them, "Include me in your peace, as you included me in your war."
    Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said "of course we did, of course we did."
    (Abo Dawood)

DREAMING FOR A FREE LUNCH
    Once Hazrat Abo Zar (rz) said to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), I heard when Dajjal (anti criest) will appear, this world will be suffering from swear drought. So dajjal will present people with different types of food. If I also survive till his appearance, I will first eat his feast till i am satisfied and after i finish, I will deny his teaching."

After listening to the wishes of Hazrat Abo Zar (rz), Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) smiled and said "If you survive till Dajjal, Allah will not make you dependent on Dajjal."

EVEN IF ABO ZAR DSESN'T WANT AND LIKE IT
    Once Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said, "who ever has a firm faith that on one is eligible to be worshiped except Allah, will enter heaven."

Hazrat Abo Zar (rz) was surprised and he asked, "O messenger of Allah! After having such faith can a person enter heaven even if he committed illegal sex and theft?'
    Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said, Yes, he will enter heaven."

Then the second time Hazrat Abo Zar (rz) asked the same question, "O messenger of Allah! Can a person enter heaven even if he committed illegal sex and theft?"
    Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said, "Yes, He will enter heaven."

The the third time Hazrat Abo Zar (rz) again asked with surprise the same question, "O messenger of Allah! can a person enter heaven even if he committed illegal sex and theft?"
    This time Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) replied. "Yes, the person will enter heaven, even if Abo Zar doesn't want and like it."

After the death of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), when ever Hazrat Abo Zar (rz) narrated this hadees, He always mentioned with pleasure the sentence, "Who ever has faith in one Allah, will enter heaven, even if Abu Zar doesn't want and like it."

WE ARE EVEN NOW
    Hazrat Aisha (rz) narrates: Once the Prophet (peace be upon Him) and I were on a journey. I was thin back then and not fat. The Prophet told the people around him:“Go ahead. We will catch you.”

When we were left behind far enough he told me:
    “Let’s race!”

We raced and I won. He did not mention it again.
    Thenl I gained some weight. Meanwhile I completely forgot about this incident. During another journey he told the people around him to go ahead.
    When they went far away, he said to me, “Let’s race!”
    This time he won and started to laugh saying “we are even now.”

حاولت ايجاد خطأ فى القران فاسلمتtry find error in Quran so inter islam youtube
    Last edited by eninn; 08-21-2014 at 02:24 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

9. WEALTH AND POVERTY:
    It was a usual meeting. The Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) was in his place and his companions gathered around him to hear the words of wisdom and guidance. Suddenly a poor man in rags appeared, saluted the assembly:

"Salamun Alaikum" (Peace be on you)
    And finding a vacant place comfortably sat down.

The Prophet (S.A.W.) had taught them that all Muslims were brothers and in an assembly one should sit wherever one finds a place, regardless of any status. Now, it so happened that this poor man was seated next to a very rich man.

The rich man felt very disturbed and tried to collect the edges of his dress around himself, so that the poor man didn't touch them. The Prophet (S.A.W.) observed this and addressing the rich man he (S.A.W.) said:

" Perhaps you are afraid that his poverty would affect you?"

" No, O Messenger of Allah," he said.
    "Then perhaps you were apprehensive about some of your wealth flying away to him?"

" No, O Messenger of Allah."
    "Or you feared that your clothes would become dirty if he touched them?"
    " No, O Messenger of Allah."
    " Then why did you draw yourself and your clothes away from him?"
    The rich man said:

"I admit that was the most undesirable thing to do. It was an error and I confess my guilt. Now to make amends for it I will give away half of my wealth to this Muslim brother so that I may be forgiven."
    Just as he said this, the poor man rose and said,

" O Prophet of Allah, I do not accept this offer."
    People present were taken by surprise, they thought that the poor man was a fool, but then he explained:

" O Prophet of Allah, I refuse to accept this offer because I fear that I might then become arrogant and ill-treat my Muslim brothers the way he did to me."

A Very Nice Conversion/Reversion To Islam Story - Brother Reuben(Abu Bakr) From Australia youtube

Downloads
    Uploads
    10. The BEDOUIN AND THE PROPHET (S.A.W.):

The Bedouin entered Madina, and went directly to the Masjid, so that he may get some money or gold from the Prophet (S.A.W.). When he arrived, he saw the Prophet (S.A.W.) sitting among his companions. He asked his need.

The Prophet (S.A.W.) gave his something. He was not content, and moreover he used harsh and inappropriate language against the Prophet (S.A.W.). The companions became very angry, and were ready to hurt him. But the Prophet (S.A.W.) prevented them from haste.

The Prophet (S.A.W.) took the Bedouin to his home, and gave him some more. The Bedouin saw that the residence of the Prophet (S.A.W.) wasn't like those of the heads of governments, and there is no luxury in his home.

The Bedouin became content with the share, and thanked the Prophet (S.A.W.). At this time, the Prophet (S.A.W.) asked him: "You said a harsh word yesterday, which caused anger in my companions. I fear that they will hurt you. Would you be willing to show your appreciation in front of them, so that their anger be resolved, and they don't hurt you?" The Bedouin said: "Sure."

The next day, the Bedouin came to the Masjid. The Prophet (S.A.W.) addressed his companions: "This man says, he is content with his share, is it true?" The Bedouin said: "That is true." Then he repeated the appreciation that he had shared with Prophet (S.A.W.). The companions smiled.

The Prophet (S.A.W.) addressed the group: "The parable of me and these types of individuals is like that of the man whose camel was running away from him. With the [thought] they could help the owner, people were running after the camel. The camel was frightened and ran faster.

The owner called on the people, please leave my camel alone, I know better how to calm it. When the people stopped chasing the camel, the owner followed it calmly, with a fistful of grass. Then without the need for running, yelling, he showed the grass to it.

THE PROPHET (S.A.W.) AND EDUCATION:
    The mosque of Medina was not only a place of worship. The believers assembled here to learn. When the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) was present they heard his words of wisdom, his elucidation on the verses of the Holy Qur'an and benefited from his counsel. And when he (S.A.W.) was not present, other faithful companions taught what they had heard from the Prophet of Allah.

Once the Prophet (S.A.W.) entered the Mosque before the prayer time. He found two groups in the Mosque. One group was busy with its own act of worship, some were reading the Qur'an while the others were supplicating. The other group was in a corner busy learning. They learnt how to read and write and discussed the teachings of Islam and their application to their daily lives.

Looking at both, the Prophet (S.A.W.) said: "They are both engaged in useful pursuits. But I am a teacher. I shall join the group assembled to learn."

And so he (S.A.W.) sat with the group of students.

U.S. officer in Iraq throws his stars for Islam youtube

Downloads
    Uploads
    11. THE PROPHET'S VISIT TO TAIF:

Abu Talib and Khadija were the main supporters of the Prophet (SAW). It was so destined that they passed away within a few days of each other, leaving the Prophet (SAW) to lament the bereavement. He had lost a caring uncle and a loving wife.

The enemies were now relieved, because Abu Talib was no more to protect. A few days after Abu Talib's death, when the Prophet was once passing through a lane, a woman emptied her garbage from a window upon his head. He returned home with his head soiled. His young daughter Fatima sat beside him, consoling and washing off the dirt.

As things became intolerable in Makkah, the Prophet (SAW) decided to move to Taif where he thought he would convey the message of Allah to the tribe of Thaqeef. Taif was known for its pleasant climate and beautiful scenery.

The Prophet (SAW) knew very well that people at Taif were no different from Makkahns. They also worshiped idols and were in constant contact with the people in Makkah. But he did not despair. As he entered Taif, and proclaimed his prophet hood, people jeered at him. One said: "God did not find anyone else for His message except you?" Another said: "I must be naive or a thief if I believed you to be a prophet." And so it went on.

Then in order to prevent him from preaching Islam, people of Taif set a group of children and vagabonds behind him. They pestered him and threw stones at him. He started bleeding, blood from body came down to his feet. Tired, forsaken and wounded, he sought refuge in a nearby garden. It belonged to Atabah and Shaibab, two wealthy chiefs of Quraish. They were both there when the Prophet entered and sat under a distant tree. He was alone.

Then he raised his face towards heaven and prayed: "O Allah! I raise unto you my complaint for my weakness, my helplessness, and for the ridicule to which I have been subjected. O Merciful of all the Merciful s! You are the Master of all oppressed people, You are my God! So to whom would You consign me? To the strangers who would ill-treat me, or to the enemies who have an upper hand over me?

If whatever has befallen me is not because of Your wrath, then I fear not. No doubt, the field of Your security and care is wide enough for me. I seek refuge in Your light which illuminates darkness and straightens the affairs of this world and hereafter, that Your displeasure and wrath may not descend upon me. For the sake of Your pleasure, I remain pleased and resigned to my fate. No change in this world occurs without Your Will."

While he was sitting there, Angel Jabreel (AS) along with the angel of mountains came there and said "O Prophet of Allah! if you order us the we will grind the people of taif between mountains."
    But SubhanAllah on mercy of our Prophet, He said "i am sent as the prophet of mercy, not to punish people" He further said "These people just dont know me" and "I hope that Allah will raise some one among these people who will serve islam" (Muhammad bin Qasim (who spread islam in sub continent was descendent of these taif people)

Atabah and Shaibah (owners of the garden) were watching. They sent for their servant named Adaas and gave him a plate full of grapes. "Take this to that man under the tree," they ordered.

Adaas was a Christian. He brought the grapes to the Prophet (SAW) and bid him eat. As the Prophet (SAW) picked a bunch he said: "Bismillahir Rahmaanir Rahiim," (In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate).

Adaas had never heard some on in arab saying this before. He was impressed by it, because the man was invoking mercy and compassion of Allah in spite of his desolate state.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I am the Prophet of God. Where do you come from?"

The servant said: I am Adaas, a Christian. I come from Nainava."

"Nainava? You come from a place where my brother Yunus b. Mati lived," the Prophet said. Adaas was surprised to hear the name.

"What do you know of Yunus? Here no one seems to know him. Even in Nainava there were hardly ten people who knew his father's name."

The Prophet said: "Yes, I know him because just like me, he was a Prophet of God."

Adaas fell on his knees before the Prophet, kissed his hand and embraced Islam. And when Prophet Muhammad was returning to Makka from Taif. There when he was reciting Quran in Fajar prayer a group of jinns heard it, embraced Islam and spread this msg among there tribe.

الفتاة المسيحية التي اسلمت روعةcrest woman story converted to islam
    youtube

Downloads
    Uploads

12. IFTAR:
    Anas Malik was one of the companions who had served the Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W.) for many years. He therefore knew the Prophet's habits very well.

When Hadhrat Muhammed (S.A.W.) observed a fast, he usually broke it with milk and dates, and in the small hours of the night, he would take simple food for his sahar.

One day, Anas knew that the Prophet (S.A.W.) was fasting; so he arranged for his iftar. He kept the milk and dates ready. At the time of iftar the Prophet (S.A.W.) did not appear, for the breaking of the fast. Anas thought that the
    Prophet (S.A.W.) might have accepted an invitation and broken his fast elsewhere. So Anas ate the food himself and retired.

When Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W.) entered the house with another companion, Anas inquired from the companion whether the Prophet (S.A.W.) had already eaten. The Prophet (S.A.W.) had been dealing with some urgent work and was delayed, and he had not eaten. Anas felt so ashamed.

There was nothing left he could offer to the Prophet (S.A.W.), if he asked for food. Still he waited expectantly, ready to explain the situation to the Prophet (S.A.W.). Hadhrat Muhammed (S.A.W.) immediately sensed that Anas was hesitant, so he remained silent and retired to bed hungry.

Anas used to say: "The Messenger of God never mentioned this incident during his lifetime to anyone."

Harvard Bible Professor converted to ISLAM
    youtube

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast