The Canon EOS 70D DSLR Camera features a 20.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5+ image processor to ensure high-resolution images and excellent low-light sensitivity.I just bought my first Canon 70D DSLR camera, . Recently I shot a video about Reality TV Pilot. When I insert it on the timeline the settings that it comes to are skipping frames, cuts... I want to ingest Canon 70D DSLR to Final Cut Pro 7, or can I directly convert into it like I would say my DV footage, etc.

So if you want to edit Canon 70D DSLR MOV Videos in Final Cut Pro X, you are recommended to use Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac, which is the superior Mac Canon 70D MOV to FCP X converter for Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion and Snow Leopard. It does not only convert Canon EOS 70D MOV to ProRes 422 MOV or H.264 MOV on Mac, but also merges MOV files for import into Final Cut Pro X.

Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac, designed for video editors, not only supports multi-thread encoding but batch compression. This imedia compressor lets me convert tons of 70D DSLR file to Final Cut Pro ProRes at one time.

aunsoft.com/imedia-converter-mac/

Let's compress Canon 70D DSLR files to FCP7 with prores codec!

Step 1: Click "add video" or "add folder" to add Canon 70D DSLR files.

Step 2: Select export format

Click the "format" and choose the "Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 HQ (*.mov)" ProRes 422 HQ is recommended here for offering even greater headroom to retain the quality of even the most demanding.

Step 3: Merge Canon 70D MOV files. (optional)

Step 4: Click "Conversion" icon and this superb 70D DSLR to FCP7 Compressor will run at ultrafast speed, 10X faster than similar compressors on the market . You can locate the export ProRes MOV easily.

aunsoft.com/imedia-converter-mac/