Intro!

Anirel

Mar 31, 2014
Chicago
Hey people,

I am Anirel,Just joined the site found an impressive discussion board here so decided to be a part of it,I am glad to be here expecting good suggestions and ideas from you guys.

Hey people,

I am Anirel,Just joined the site found an impressive discussion board here so decided to be a part of it,I am glad to be here expecting good suggestions and ideas from you guys.
Hy Anirel! first of all i would like to you welcome to this forum. I am also new to this forum and i hope we will spend a good informative time together. Let me know about your interests and hobbies....bytheway my passoins are traveling, photography book reading. and what's yours...??

Anirel ! Welcome from my side to this board and have a nice time to being with us as a member of this community. I hope it will be nice exprience to talk with other member throught this platform for you.

Hey Jhoney! I read your welcome post. It is really appreciated you and you inspire the other members. It is a good thing. I am too impressed. According to me, you also like to visit different places around the world. I want to know about you favorite place?

Hey Jhoney! I read your welcome post. It is really appreciated you and you inspire the other members. It is a good thing. I am too impressed. According to me, you also like to visit different places around the world. I want to know about you favorite place?
It's my pleasure that you like my way of talking and interested to know about my likes and dislikes. You are absolutely right I like the travelling and love to explore the world.I have great time in different regions of the world, but natural spots of United States always fascinate me. I love to explore this region again and again like as Niagara Falls, Yellowstone and Grand Canynon.. What about you?

Back