VEGETABLES MENTIONED IN THE QUR'AN

And when you said, 'Musa, we will not put up with just one kind of food so ask your Lord to supply to us some of what the earth produces – its herbs, cucumbers, garlic, lentils and onions,' he said, 'Do you want to replace what is better with what is inferior? Go back to Egypt, then you will have what you are asking for.' Abasement and destitution were stamped upon them. They brought down anger from Allah upon themselves. That was because they rejected Allah's Signs and killed the Prophets without any right to do so. That was because they rebelled and went beyond the limits. (Surat al-Baqara, 61)
TREES

It is He Who sends down water from the sky. From it you drink and from it come the trees among which you graze your herds. (Surat an-Nahl, 10)
Your Lord revealed to the bees: 'Build dwellings in the mountains and the trees, and also in the structures which men erect. (Surat an-Nahl, 68)
He said, 'It is my staff. I lean on it and beat down leaves for my sheep with it and have other uses for it.' (Surah Ta Ha, 18)
Do you not see that everyone in the heavens and everyone on the earth prostrates to Allah, and the sun and moon and stars and the mountains, trees and beasts and many of mankind? But many of them inevitably merit punishment. Those Allah humiliates will have no one to honour them. Allah does whatever He wills. (Surat al-Hajj, 18)
But when he reached it a voice called out to him from the right hand side of the valley in the part which was full of blessing, from out of the tree: 'Musa, I am Allah, the Lord of all the worlds. (Surat al-Qasas, 30)
So he enticed them to do it by means of trickery. Then when they tasted the tree, their private parts were disclosed to them and they started stitching together the leaves of the Garden in order to cover themselves. Their Lord called out to them, 'Did I not forbid you this tree and say to you, "Satan is an outright enemy to you"?' (Surat al-A'raf, 22)

American Police Officer Converts to Islam
youtube