Wexford TD (equivalent to a Member of Parliament/Congress) Mick Wallace is a big fan of Serie A club Torino. So on Thursday, he decided to wear his Torino shirt in the Dail (the lower house of the Irish parliament) for questions to Minister of Communications Pat Rabbitte. Everyone else was in suits and ties, but hey — Wallace's Torino shirt did have a collar, so it you can't say he was underdressed.
Wallace, who is known for his collection of pink shirts, used to be manager of League of Ireland club Wexford Youths (whose away shirt is pink), but his love for Torino runs deep. The last time he wore a Torino shirt in the Dail, he explained his reasons on his official website.
For the record, I am a Toro supporter. I have a season ticket with Torino and I stand on the second tier of the curva nord. [...]
I eat and drink in Caffe Rossini on Corsa Regina Margherita- a Toro bar.
I am a big fan of Italia Football and I have attended every World Cup championship and Euro championship since 1982 except for one! always going to the Italia games. [...]

I have been visiting Torino regularly for almost 25 years- My sister Mary lives in San Mauro. I became very attached to the Toro club mostly because of their fans- I find them to be socially minded and for me, the Toro fans are the heart and soul of the city of Torino, a city I love very much.
According to The Score, Wallace's latest Torino shirt had Alessio Cerci's name and number (11) on the back. You can see video of Wallace doing his job while supporting his team here.
Thanks to @Fredorrarci for the spot!