Idk, i feel like there is something wrong with me. Just for info i'm 15 year old boy. I have a gf, and i fake an innocent personality (idk it kind of is like if i hear something weird i'll react without thinking, but in my head idc what was said). idk why, prob b/c she has an innocent mind herself. She hates cursing, etc, basically anything an 8 year old would find as weird and disgusting.
We've been together for 8 months now, and i feel that i've been lying to her. At first it was b/c she never trusted me, and in order to build trust i had to "create" these fake problems, and "reveal" to her my problems. (well some were real but some were also fake). Eventually, in about 4 months (it takes a lot to gain her trust), she became a person who would in turn come to me for help. Our relation as bf and gf developed, as we continued to do almost everything together.
I tried to do everything i could for her, trying to make sure she was always happy. I never wanted her to be sad, and tried to do everything for her...
But now i think i've simply been lying and manipulating her.... I've continued to create these small lies, whenever she starts to get distant, etc, but ik lies can;t last forever as she learns more about me in real life....
I'm a lying, deceitful bastard basically, and i don't deserve my gf... She seriously deserves someone better, but the problem is that one of her greatest traits trust, also is her weakness. Before me she had her heart broken, and trusted no one. I barely got her to even agree to give our relationship a try, and now she trusts me too much. Besides me, literally she has no one. I mean literally.... She moved schools, houses, etc, and she finds basically everyone at our school disgusting. (b/c lots of ppl joke around in HS, about disgusting things etc, i think common knowledge).

basically, how do i break up with her.... I love her more then anything in the world, but she deserves better then me... But i feel i can't leave her alone... At school she literally will find an empty hallway and just sit there not talking to anyone and simply do nothing whenever i'm not there.... I don't want her to be there alone, and ik after we breakup she will continue to hate me for eternity.... so if i do what can i do for her..... IDK bleh i felt just like ranting i guess.....

A relationship built on lies can't continue, ik that much.... i love her and would do anything for her.... but she needs someone better.... Any advice....
btw i am not kidding about her finding ppl hard to trust and her being by herself. I am not exaggerating. The only other person she trusts is her best friend from when she was 6 years old. She doesn't trust her parents or anyone else (for reasons i won't get into), but it takes at least 2-3 (years avg before she trusts someone. (which is why it is basically me and her best friend) I got "lucky" b/c of those fake stories.... urghhh idk, should i just break up with her and let her suffer again and go through another depression Q.Q She went through one for a year, before me, and even injured herself. (it was a minor injury, but it was still self inflicted, and drew blood)
or should i try to chg around this relationship, keep the truth about the lies hidden, and build a new real relationship.... or tell that i lied and see what happened.... ( the lies were stupid btw, like embarrassing situations, fake depressions (some were real) but like 60% fake.). bleh well done with my rant to the world. if anyone even reads this and choose to give advice cool, if not idc, just wanted to get this out there.