My wife of 2 years and I are once again “discussing” divorce. I need assistance on how good my chances are and what I need to do in preparation of such an event. She has the notion that she can take what she wants and decide what I deserve, if I do not agree, she threatens to take me to court and ruin me in any way possible and force supervised visitation. This is the mindset I am dealing with.
I am actually not sure on what I can do to prevent her from taking full control as she is previously divorced with 2 prior children she signed over rights to. There are a lot of things I could bring up and use against her but I want my daughter to be happy.
She wants the house. It was purchased after we were married but is solely in my name, we tried to put her on the house but I would not have been able to get the loan with her on it. She has a previous foreclosure and very poor credit. I pay 100% of the mortgage and child care, if that counts for anything.
She is also very emotionally abusive; I have quite the collection of texts and voicemails demonstrating all of this. She has explosive rage fits about twice a month that last a minimum of 2 days and impact her ability to work and function. The odd thing is, she rarely SPEAKS. It is 99% via text messaging, when she does begin to vocally attack me, it often results in her stomping around the house hyperventilating carrying knives and occasionally she will attempt to tackle me, has not swung a fist yet.
I really worry about this behavior in respect to the children as her filter has begun to fade and she is becoming more open to behaving this way in front of them. As I have seen before we got married, she is not afraid to use the children as emotional tools. I recall a few incidents where her 2 previous children sat in the car watching her attempt to kick down my front door while holding our infant daughter as a shield. Another instance where jumped my fence in order to gain entry to my back porch and wait for me to get home from work and keeping our daughter back there in the heat only to blame me for making her put our daughter through that, she lived on the next street over.

There are also a couple occasions that I have had to call the police on her, 1 to have her removed for trying to break into my house again while holding out infant and a more recent incident where she locked me out of our house and would not allow me entry.
I could continue, but this has gotten long enough. Any insight into what I can do in preparation of the inevitable separation and divorce would be highly appreciated. I just want to be the best father I can be for my daughter; I want her to have the best life possible and will do anything for her. It isn’t about me, it is about her. I worry about what her mother will put her through in her future romantic endeavors based on the behaviors I have previously witnessed.