I downloaded a torrent like 28kbyte on bittorrent and I switched to frostwire and started to download the same torrent as on the bittorrent, the FrostWire app started to check the torrent on the "Progress" bar. It started to download from the same space as the bittorrent downloaded. A few minutes later the internet connection got an interruption on connecting to the server, I reconnected the laptop to the internet and the FrostWire took awhile but still it's not downloading. Then, I pressed the "start" key on Bittorrent, but it doesn't show checking like frostwire showed. It started downloading from that 28KB and I paused it on 668KB. I started downloading from Frostwire again but it doesn't even check that "Progress", it's starting to download from 302MB which is before the internet connection interruption and then from that on, it goes on from that 302MB data.

my question is that, is there any problem if I switched to FrostWire and again switched back to Bittorrent on the same torrent?