...the time and we play fight? I was at his house (which happens a lot just to hang out) and for like the 4th or 5th time we ended up play fighting. It started when I wanted to go upstairs to get a video game and he wouldn't let me. He blocked the door and wouldn't let me pass. Every time I tried he'd put his arm around my waist and push me onto the couch. Then at one point he threw me over his shoulder and then threw me onto the couch and sat on me. It was really funny and this stuff has happened before and we just laugh the whole time. The last time it happened we were watching tv together and he was sitting right beside me, so Asa joke he leaned over on top of me and squished me. He had his arm around me and we were just laughing. Then I looked up at him and we looked right into each other's eyes. We both smiled but didn't end up doing anything more. Today when I was at his house I noticed a few times he would look over at me while we were watching tv. This kinda thing happens all the time. What do you guys think