Me and my ex gf are in the same class at school, well we meet and get to know each other as a classmate friends at first. then we become a couple. We talk and chat everyday and having fun together. But then during school break i get too busy and been away from her and dont have much time to contact her. she then lose feeling for me because she still like her ex crush which is my bestfriend and we're in the same class too but we decided to be friends. Now since we broke up, we never talk and ignoring each other.and now school gonna start soon we went to our registration and preparing the class. it hurts me every time she talk to other classmate and have fun talking with em' and asking them for help eventho i was there next to them. I still have those slightly feeling towards her but i rather be just friends with her. but we r likely like a stranger now. I just want to talk with her again and dont want to become awkward with her or feels like being ignored. It kill me when we didn't talk like we used to before. We are in the same class and she sit infront of me. So I dont want to get thru the whole year at school without talking with her as a friend. I just want to be friends with her again. I really appreciate your advice