...every night? i have been wanting kids for sometime now. i am sexually active. I am engaged. my fiancees mom and dad both want grand kids and they would like some now. i have been having a dream its not the exact same dream everytime but i dream that i am like 6 moths pregnant and that everybody comes to my house for my baby shower and everone is having a good time. even me.. I also dream about going to the hospital to go have a baby and everyone is there for me and everyone is excied. i also dream the baby growing up the weird thing is the baby always looks the same. its a girl. shes happy always smiling. and the family visits me in the dream. i even dream of ppl i do not know. so i was wondering if thats like a sign that i need kids or i am going to have kids. or even maybe ill be prego soon. but i dontknow. ive always been told dreams mean somthing. so i want to know what these dreams mean. like after i wake up i just feel special. i feel like its supposed to happen and soon. but lately ive had some issues in life as well. me and my mom havent been getting along. my fiancees parents are getting a divorce, so theres alot of drama to so im also thinking maybe the dreams are calming memaybe. i dont know. what do these dreams mean and can anyone let me know and soon. email me if you want at [email protected] and or wrightkaylee [email protected] please give me an answer.
Thanks

kay