stop? I'll answer yours? Background about this friend: I used to have a friend that I hung out with a lot. I really liked him and he liked me back I think, but I found out he had a gf and so I distanced myself from him so I wouldn't ruin things for him and her. I don't know if he took it well though because he unfriended me on fb and stopped talking to me. Not over text, calling, or anything else. He didn't say goodbye and didn't respond to my apology.
Anyways, I was sad when it happened, but I felt like I had gotten over it and moved on except I keep on having weird dreams about him. Like I keep on having dreams where he starts talking to me again, we apologize and we're friends again. Or there's this one reoccurring dream that I have where I run into him someplace and I tell him I miss him and he agrees, and it ends with us hugging and crying. The worst one I have though is that I see him and I say nothing and he just walks away without even noticing me.

How can I stop having these dreams? They're getting annoying and they're just making me miss him again. Any advice?