I am looking for a good book to read about the philosophical beliefs of the walkabout. I would not mind reading something that is not just from the aboriginal concepts, but also an incorporation of the general idea behind a walkabout. I have seen many spiritual guidance books (self help books) that refer to the walkabout but I am looking for something more written in a matter of fact point of view. A scientific approach you could say. I am not trying to say that it has to be dry with out any feeling, I am just looking for a straight forward philosophical approach. Or in a guide format (Aka how to) if that is all I can find. I recently read a book about Buddhism that was much like that and enjoyed it very much. That book was called "Buddhism it is not what you think" just encase anyone is familiar with it. (A little overly spiritual for me) none the less a straight "this is what most Buddhist believe" "this is what a Buddhist is trying to find" "this is how a Buddhist thinks about _____" you get the point I hope, That is what I am looking for when it comes to understanding the "walkabout thinking" Please feel free to suggest and other books that you think my fit my ideal format in a similar subject,

Thank you very much I look forward to seeing what new books you suggest.