Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I heard this on the radio 2wks ago and was rather shocked. I'm an open minded person but i think this will have to have an effect on his/her childs life growing up. I believe in sex change op's and same sex marraiges but this is a different kettle of fish

supamom
    Yeah, it is very creepy. I think she can't have the best of both worlds, its like having your cake and eating it too! I mean I thought the whole reason women change themselves into men, is because they want to be men. It is kinda confusing when the very thing they say they were born feeling like(which is a man) then you feel like having a child? That is a natural feeling of a woman, right? (I mean the whole carrying the child part!) So, I guess people don't really don't know what they want anymore! AHH! Strange!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Does anyone have a brain?

It is physically a woman who took hormones to look like a man and had her breasts removed.

She has a chemically induced and surgically made male costume. She never had surgery to modify the genitles and if she ever stopped taking testoserone, which she did to become pregnant, she is a woman and takes on more womanly charcteristics.

It is a lesbian couple who got invetro done to the one who wants to look like a man, It is not rocket science.

So it is a woman having a baby not a true born male.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123