Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea it's a little strange, hes pregnant cuz he still had his ovaries and the reason he got pregnant instead of his wife was becuz she had a problem with her uterus, so hes gonna carry it for them and get a C-seccion, as for y he didn't stay a women, he proboly had his own reasons

Downloads
    Uploads
    Strange story, but I didn't think about it too much.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i guess it's personal preference, although it's really weird. how did he get pregnant? sperm bank? cuz i heard he's got a wife...

Beth
    I think he/she should do what makes him/her happy, no matter what that is. That's the point of life, isn't it? We should all just MYOB.

Christine
    Has anybody else noticed that generally speaking the ones who have posted negatively to this question (ie bashing Thomas and his wife for their choice) also do not know how to spell or use English correctly. I think I'm seeing a pattern...Very uneducated and unenlightened.

Alex
    Well, he did not feel comfortable AS a female in life, as presented as one. He didn't like breasts, curves, feminine other char. such as lack of facial hair, short hair prob., being clean waxed/shaven, just being a basic GIRL.

It is said he decided to go with the pregnancy b/c his girlfriend/wife/whoever was unable to conceive, so knowing his uterus (and or ovaries/own eggs) were able to work and function in good health, he went along and did it.

It's very taboo, def. awkward, but this is the 21st century, who cares. Love should know no bounds. Plus, why stay someone you are uncomfortable as? Transsexuality is very severe!

Downloads
    Uploads
    the man was born a "woman".....nothing strange about a "woman" having a baby. "HE" wants to call himself a man now, go him ------> he really is a woman or he wouldn't be having a baby.
    P.S. I don't see any typos in my statement- and I am not "bashing" the couple...a fact is a fact....and THOMAS is a woman!

daljack
    You have to read the whole article to find out what this is all about.

Sarah
    well, technically its just a bearded lady. weird, but meh, who cares.

alex♥
    i think that its kindaa dumb he was born a woman
    but some people have a metal issue and they think
    they were supposed to be the opp. sex. so they get
    a sex change. idk its really confusinngg, i learned about
    it, in wellness in school.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast