to argue me on that topic? Okay, eminem has won hundreds of awards. He writes all of his songs himself, so, some beats are created by his mentor dr dre. but he is genius. He has read the Webster's dictionary 6 times. He can freestyle like no other, his new amazingly fast song 'rap god' is a freestyle. He has a freestyle called despicable..amazing. Watch his freestyles on youtube, he was in the 1994 rap battle olympics and went undefeated. He can also tell stories, leaving you puzzled and amazed. He wrote a song called stan, its mind blowing. He wrote the sequal to it in his new CD called bad guy. Listen to it enough times you will understand it. His very notorious song cleaning out my closet towards his mother, he released the sequal headlights, an apology to his mom. It his heartbreaking. He is the best rapper, winning about 187 awards. He is also a great actor. He can be very inspirational, deadly, sad, happy, and sometimes vulgar. His vulgar days are really gone, when he cusses he has a reason. I know all of his songs and i analyze music for a living. He is the greatest of all time. No arguement. Especially where he came from a black town full of bullying and racism. This guy is blistering fast and is unpredictable.