So I've been at my new school since september, and in the second week this guy in my year started chatting to me on facebook. We are in the same art class. And I am not exaggerating when i say every single day since we have talked. Now at the beginning I used to find this SO frustrating. I used to hate him. But then I don't really know what changed, I think I did, but I decided to stop being so hostile towards him. Then I started to like him. And we started to talk more. I got up to 1 hour 2 hours a night at this point. So, we started talking about who we liked... he said he likes two people, I said I liked one. Next we started giving each other hints, I said that I never see him in person, he said the same. Because we never do. And so stuff kept happening. And then the christmas holidays came. On the very last day on my home I get a text from him asking me to meet him, but obviously I couldnt. So we moved on and havnt talked about it since. However, this entire holiday we have talked from 12pm - 2am at the earliest, 5am at the latest. From about 12-6pm we're on and offline. But then it gets intense. And we talk and we talk and we talk. And at the start of the holiday he told me he liked me and this other chick, I told him I liked him. But then he went on this sleepover with all his mates, and the next day he was like I know who I like. And I knew I just KNEW that they told him to like the other girl. So in reply to this message I said I dont like anyone anymore. And I was right, he did like the other girl. And the next night we were talking in chinese (dont ask) and shit started to get deep. He told me he wasnt sure if he liked me or penny (the other girl), he said that he is so much closer to me but all his friends said he should like penny. Blah blah blah. And now we flirt a shit ton, in multiple languages, he always calls me babe and says I am so special to him. But for some reason deep down I feel like I am not the only one he says that too. And if its anything like last term, we wont talk at school. Ever. So should I give up on him? Stop talking to him? Or should I wait it out? Help!