Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just need to vent no answer needed?

I am running really far behind in Spanish and it's a "do it at your own pace" thing but I need to be done by January 1st and I can't do my Spanish right now because it's online and I don't have access to a computer only my iPod and it doesn't work on my iPod. My mom always gets mad about it and I'm already stressed enough. I only just turned 14 in November! I didn't want to take a language until highschool.My parents always have such high expectations and pressure me and I can't take it anymore! I can't dress and act like myself because everyone in my family except my dad will judge me and tell me I'm just like my mom or going to be like my mom! Even my mom says that!(She was bad and rebellious and made bad decisions)but it's just my style! I just want to dress goth! There is nothing wrong with goth clothing... My mom dressed goth but she wasn't goth. Nobody understands that. Also I don't understand Geometry! There are a lot more problems. I cut(not deep). Im a Friendless loser too.MCR

Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand. Best to ignore all that negative energy from your family and find positive people to hang with. Learn to relax. If you need to vent more just email me. I'm a good listener.