For my entire life I've always felt a little different to other people, a lot more empathetic, a lot more aware to what is going on in the world. Almost alienated in my own mind, not normal compared to everyone else who just goes about their day like life is normal and routine (does that even make sense?). I've found it hard to accept what is going on around me, i think how the world is run is an absolute joke. I could talk about how weird the thoughts in my head are for hours but i'll cut it down to the chase. So i've found this girl and im very convinced she is my soul mate, our chemistry is almost identical, we're both very spiritual people. We were sitting down for coffee yesterday and she tells me "i think you're an indigo child" (im 17). So as i usually do when i hear something unusual i research into it in depth, and these characteristics are practically describing me, i almost feel like i have filled an emptiness that has been eating away at me for the past 6 months, i have been constantly felt dreamy and lost as to who i actually am. I then discovered spirituality and have now been on the course to recovery, until yesterday at lunch after talking to her i feel like im a complete new person almost. Am i an indigo child? Who knows i plan on finding out myself on my own journey.

But as my actual question states, i have this really freaky sense of premonition and intuition (happens almost daily, whether its objects, people, times, numbers, music on the radio etc). For example yesterday my "soul mate" and i are on the subject of law of attraction right after she labels me as this indigo child, somehow a car gets on to the topic (skyline), nek minnut the exact type of car we're talking about drives right past us. Then we're talking about motorbikes and then nek second a motorbike goes right past us. We go for a walk and i tell her how my mums name is aboriginal and means "boomerang" nek minut we walk around the corner and there is a huge aboriginal flag. You can say "its just a coincidence and its because youre looking for the actual items your talking about" but it happens too much, very often, for it just to be a coincidence. Its nothing very big that i predict its just lots and lots of small things that happen very frequently. Even my best mate has realised it when i have brought it up. He says im a little freaky because i go way into depth about life. Whether its illuminati, government bullshit or even on the occasion aliens ahahah

Why is this weird but small-frequent "psychic" ability happening? Am i an indigo? Please answer this seriously, ive been in the shadow for too long