I have a habit of laughing after everything I say anyone have any tips on how I can

Sophia

May 22, 2008
stop? Yesterday I was at my friends house and they pointed out that I laugh way to much and it stops me from being funny :'( please does anyone know what I could do or say or think that will make me stop laughing after everything I say?

Personally, I like it when people laugh a lot. But if it's a nervous laugh after you speak, it could be a desire to be agreed with, and if it not agreed with a laugh can make it as inconsequential as a joke. So, 30 days to make or break a habit. This habit won't go away overnight. Give yourself a little time to eliminate the laugh by consciously catching yourself before the laugh comes out. Maybe smile as a substitute.

i think you still a lone all time dont have a lot of friends who make you lough so when any one say smith you will lough
if you want to stop jut try to have a lot of friend dont still alone be friendly and lough at home as possible

You probably don't speak with confidence so you laugh to make others accept your comments easier. When you speak, you need to speak with confidence and the laughs should come naturally

Back