Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a habit of laughing after everything I say anyone have any tips on how I can

stop? Yesterday I was at my friends house and they pointed out that I laugh way to much and it stops me from being funny :'( please does anyone know what I could do or say or think that will make me stop laughing after everything I say?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally, I like it when people laugh a lot. But if it's a nervous laugh after you speak, it could be a desire to be agreed with, and if it not agreed with a laugh can make it as inconsequential as a joke. So, 30 days to make or break a habit. This habit won't go away overnight. Give yourself a little time to eliminate the laugh by consciously catching yourself before the laugh comes out. Maybe smile as a substitute.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unless its funny, It makes little to so sense Sop.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think you still a lone all time dont have a lot of friends who make you lough so when any one say smith you will lough

if you want to stop jut try to have a lot of friend dont still alone be friendly and lough at home as possible

Downloads
    Uploads
    You probably don't speak with confidence so you laugh to make others accept your comments easier. When you speak, you need to speak with confidence and the laughs should come naturally