Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everglades National Park is the fabulous places. I have visited it once in my life with my family and we spent a great time there. It offers the tremendous views and fascinates the all visitors. If anyone is going there so he should check out the Anhinga Trail, Shark Valley, Royal Palm Visitor Center, Loop Road and Long Pine Key. They are the most alluring attractions of this park.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haanday! your shared info is really immense and useful for all tourists. It seems you had great interests and info about Florida. I believe Florida has numerous of places where a nature lover could enjoy best charm of it. Such spots i visited during my tour. These were away from the visitors hustle bustle and was so quite and peace.Caladesi Island, Vero Beach and Anna Maria Beach i had a great time there along with my family. Have you ever been there Haanday???

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah malickk I have visited the Florida which is the home of entertainment. I have visited the Universal Orlando which is a famous spot among the tourists and offers many events like Halloween Horror nights and Macy's Holiday Parade with my friends. Now, I am just say that If I have get an again chance then I will definitely must have visited there. I recommend to all who have never experienced it before must visit the world class them park that and experienced a remarkable visit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice discussion friend.Florida is the best state for enjoyment. I have various places for visiting. Top places to visit at Florida are:
    • Walt Disney World
    • Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Animal kingdom

• Island of Adventure
    The Magic Kingdom is one of my favorite places in Florida. It is the perfect place for all ages. It is famous for wonderful rides and amazing Disneyland Chartres. I visited there twice time with my friends. We had spent a great time there. What are your favorite rides at Magic Kingdom?

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY123! Magic kingdom is one of my favourite travel destinations too. I have been there numerous of times yet. Magic Kingdom theme park is the first build them park of Walt Disney World. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and ‎ ‎Cinderella Castle are my favorites and what are yours......???

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cass! The best attractions in Florida for vacations are:
    Walt Disney World
    Universal Orlando
    Epcot
    SeaWorld Orlando
    Magic Kingdom
    Disney's Hollywood Studios
    Discovery Cove
    Wet 'n Wild Orlando

Downloads
    Uploads
    Laureen! All your listed attractions are mine favorites too. I had explored all of them and it seems to be you really had a great time there. Magic kingdom is one of my most favourite spots there. My favourite rides are Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and ‎ ‎Cinderella Castle are my favorites and what are yours......???

Downloads
    Uploads
    All members have shared great information about Florida and other attractions around the world. It is a really interesting topic. All members have made this topic interesting and informative for new members. I appreciate you for this effort. Good Work and Keep sharing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jACKEY321 View Post
    All members have shared great information about Florida and other attractions around the world. It is a really interesting topic. All members have made this topic interesting and informative for new members. I appreciate you for this effort. Good Work and Keep sharing.
    Yeah i do agree with you jACKEY! Every one's participation is worthwhile here. Florida is one of most fascinating attractions. Nowadays my sister is going there for her college tour along with his friends. And she is crazy about shopping would you like to suggest me some good shopping spots name of Florida??? So she could easily goes there during here journey without any hesitations.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12