Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Best place in Florida to vacation?

My friends & I are planning on visiting Florida during the spring. We're looking for a fun place with warm weather, a clean and beautiful beach, that isn't too crowded or touristy nor ridiculously expensive. That's sort of a lot to ask, but if anybody who knows Florida could give us some advice or tips that'd be great (especially the pros and cons of particular cities or whatever). Thank you so much!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Florida offers a wide range of tourist attractions. It is a good place for holidays. I have been visited there about a year ago with my friends. Universal Orlando Resort" is one of the best place to visit there. It is the top ranked challenger to Disney as the largest of the Universal Studios Theme Parks.

Unregistered

Alarmclock

Nice discussion friend.Florida is the best state for enjoyment. I have various places for visiting. Top places to visit at Florida are:
    • Walt Disney World
    • Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Animal kingdom
    • Island of Adventure

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice discussion friend.Florida is the best state for enjoyment. I have various places for visiting. Top places to visit at Florida are:
    · Walt Disney World
    · Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Animal kingdom

· Island of Adventure

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321 thanks for this wonderful sharing. I think you have great experience of that region’s tourism. I must visit these places that you mention in your post in my next trip. I want to go there again on Christmas vacations with my family.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely my friend! You must visit in these attractions that I mention in this post. I hope you like it and enjoy you Christmas holidays.

Aliceline
    Florida is really a nice vacation destination and offers a wide range of places to visit there. I have visited Florida just before my bus tours to niagara falls with my wife and son and used to visit some amazing attractions there. I think the most attractive places that I used to visit there are:
    Walt Disney World Resort
    South Beach
    Everglades National Park

Unregistered
    Everglades National Park is a U.S national park in Florida. It is really attractive parks. I visit this park with my friends. We do lots of fun there. We do fishing. Here river shows beautiful scene. Here the attractions of tourist are rare different kind of alligator and habitat. It is really nice place .

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been visiting Everglades National Park with my uncle after completing my boston washington bus tours. It is amazing parks. We saw Alligator and Habitat there; it is most attraction for tourists. We also saw Florida lizards, turtles, fish, birds, air plants. It is a very nice park for enjoyment. You can enjoy fishing there. It is also the best place for photography. In this park you don't miss to take a boat ride.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Zavier23! Would you like to share some images of the Everglades National Park attraction. I am keenly interested to see the species images that you have enjoyed during your visit. If you share some images of the renowned species here then its really easy for me to set my next visit there with my kids. Though the shared images I want to see which types of species the park offers to see. Any suggestion for my park visit would be appreciated there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast