Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why does My hedgehog whine when pooping and peeing?

Everytime she pees or poops she whines and it sounds very painful. Her pee is regluar with no blood or discoloration, and she seems to be eating and drinking fine. Her poop right after it comes out seems like a fine color, dark brown, but sometimes it has bubbles or its really small and skinny. She's litter box trained but she has accidents, about one a night. I know somethings wrong, and i need to take her to the vet, but its christmas time and right after my family and I are going to florida for a week. Is there anything I can do to help her a little before I take her to the vet?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe she has a U.T.I witch is a peeing problem but don't know about pooping unless U.T.I's Are pooping problems too idk but bring her/him to a pet store and they may give u pills 4 her

Downloads
    Uploads
    There is nothing you can do but take her to a vet right away. She is in a lot of pain and likely to have a u.t.I.