Whether i will have a love marriage or not by kundli prediction?

shubham

Nov 26, 2008
DOB : 30 april 1991 Time : 5:58 am Birth Place : Lucknow,uttar pradesh, India.. plz can someone through astrology and my kundli predict that i will have a love marriage or not... i would be really thankful

yKnow Your Mantra

Your Birth Star Is Anuradha
Position: 3-20 to 16-40' Scorpio
General Characteristics: Rich, live in foreign countries, unable to bear hunger, move from place to place.
Translation: A small flash of lightening, a tiny spark, success
Symbol: Lotus flower - ability and perseverance to blossom in the midst of life's trials and tribulations, .
Favorable: Wise; spirited; fun-loving; attractive; vigorous; well-liked; spiritual seeker; interested in ancient knowledge; hard working; capacity for astrology; devoted; brave; enjoys travel; healthy; accommodates many people; enjoys social life and organizations; benefits more if they live away from their place of birth; ability to attract and maintain friendships; cooperates with others; ability to lead and form alliances.
Unfavorable: Has remorse; guarded; cut off; deceitful; held back by others; can not cope with hunger or thirst; emotionally needy; rebellious; adheres to bad advice and suffers consequences; jealous and controlling of others; unaware of their effect on others which results in problems; may be melancholic due to a lack of maternal nurturing; anger issues; \
further analysis pl write to me [email protected]
no love mrg as u make only friendship and u r of shy nature

Back