Okay so there is this guy that ive know since i was 8 years old. We only saw each other in these spanish parties(we're both hispanic and our parents attended the parties so they know each tother as well)we always talked during the parties and hung out. He started the conversations asked me to join him amd his friends. We knew eachother pretty well. After a while i started to like him and i got nervous around him and stuff which was wierd for me to be acting that was with him. Then i stopped going to the parties for about a year. This year i started going again and he didnt say anything to me and neither did i. Last party he asked my little sister about me and how i was doing but didnt say anything to me.why would he do that? I thought i was over him bit when my lil sister told me, i just dont know how to discribe the feeling. The new years party is coming up and he's gonna be there. Do you think he'll ignore me? What do i tell him? Do you think he'll remember me? We're 13 if that helps