Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does 'The Walking Dead' get better? + Slight rant?

Hey,

I enjoyed season 1 of the walking dead very much, the whole CDC part I enjoyed. When the scientest, assisted by VI (his AI computer) talked about the infection and how it attacks the body on screen, I felt like we was getting some answers and useful information.

I am now mid-way through season 2, and I've currently put the rest on hold.
    The many annoying characters are just driving me crazy. Lori and her drama and idiotic decisions, I cant stand her. Carol always crying. Carl never doing as he's told. So many times I'm like "DONT DO IT YOU IDIOT" because obviously its gonna go wrong and when it does, it takes so much episode time to correct. Yes, an example would be when Lori took the car to go after Rick, not watching the road, then hitting a walker, then loosing control of the vehicle and then crashing. Saw it coming a mile away....

The only characters I like are Shane and Daryl, they're the only two so far that have been kicking some ass. Yeah Shane got problems and he sacrified Otis, but I dont care, He gets the job done! and hes a cracking shot! Daryl's great at huting, no drama or bullshit, he just gets the mission done.
    Thats what I love.

I understand this show is horror/drama or whatever, but those annoying chracters man....

I have the rest of season 2, 3 and onwards ready, is it worth sticking with? Do annoying characters die? is there more action, less drama/bs? more answers given regaring the infection itself?

Downloads
    Uploads
    In a world full of Walkers people are going to be killed off and yes some of the annoying characters are going to be killed. As for drama well there would not be much of a show if something didn't happen. But I will say there will be less drama/bs coming from Lori. Carl grows up and learns he is only a kid and does what kids do best never listening to common sense.