Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

blackberry 9900 carrier?

hi, I bought a t-mobile blackberry 9900 bold (unlocked) but the problem is that it has the logo of t-mobile on the bottom, and i want to know since its said (unlocked) can i put a sim with another carrier.Sorry, i'm kinda new to all this that why i want to know what to do.

Thank you all for your time

Downloads
    Uploads
    I will help you

Unregistered
    If your mobile is unlocked means it will work with any other GSM sim card.First Check whether it is unlocked or not?
    To check ,switch on your mobile phone with a sim card from a network other than the network you are currently with. If you are able to use the phone, you can be sure that your phone is not locked. If your phone displays an error message saying "Wrong sim" or "Incorrect sim" or "Emergency calls only", etc., then your phone is probably locked. If it is locked means you can unlock it with a good ,reliable and affordable unlocking service from an online vendor like UnBBlock.com .To get the service you need to submit your country name and IMEI number.