There are so many DVD movies released in the end of year, and now I have a 3D TV which enables me to play all kinds of 3D movies freely. So I bought several latest DVD discs yesterday and I want to convert them to 3D movies, is it possible?

If there are countless DVD or normal videos in your cabinet, why not convert them to popular 3D movies and enjoy on your 3D TV or other 3D player?

So today I am very pleased to introduce a powerful DVD to 3D Converter to you. It is able to help you convert popular DVD movies and videos to 3D movies which have the wonderful quality and amazing performance with the best image quality.

This DVD Converter can also help you modify the output videos with the versatile editing functions. With them, you are able to enjoy the better output 3D movies on your 3D TV.

First of all, you can download the fantastic program here and install it on your computer.

Then follow the steps to start the conversion:

1, launch the program and load your videos

After install the program successfully, you can launch it and add your files to it. It allows you to load DVD disc, DVD folder, DVD IFO files and normal videos like MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, FLV, MKV, TS, MTS, etc.

2, Choose output profile settings

You can set the output video as MP4 Side by Side 3D Video (.mp4), MP4 Top and Bottom 3D Video (.mp4), MP4 Anaglyph 3D Video (.mp4), etc. It enables you to reset the video Encoder, Frame Rate, Resolution, Aspect Ratio, Video Bitrate and audio Encoder, Sample Rate, Channels and Audio Bitrate.

3, Optimize the output video as you like

You can edit your 3D movies with the wonderful editing functions. For example, you can reset the video effect by modifying the brightness, contrast, saturation and hue.

And you can reset the video size with the crop function. And you are allowed to clip your videos to several segments and you can merge them to one video as you like.

4, Start your conversion

After finishing the above steps, you can one click on “Convert” to start your conversion. The DVD to 3D Converter enables you to convert your videos in batch. With several minutes, you will finish the whole conversion process.