Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should i send her greeting on Christmas day?

Hello , there is a random girl i message her since last month , we don't know each orther and never meet . She sometime reply to me but sometime not . Recently she went to vacation , and i message her , she seen the message but no reply , maybe she is busy or she is start ignoring me .Some people comment on her post and she also ignore. I never comment but only liked her post / photo . She also liked 1 of my photo (Random stuff that i captured). On Christmas day i wanted to send her a greeting / greeting photo , i don't expect she will reply !

So my question is :-

1. What do you think ? She busy or she ignoring me ?

2. Where to i send the greeting ? Message , wall , comment or tag ? (If possible , i don't her friend see my greeting)

3. What type greeting should i send ? Photo or just plain words ? (Any idea ?)

4. Should i say sorry to her if i bugging her too much ? I send her message 1 week twice . I really only want to be friend with her ! (Any idea to write a sorry message ?)

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! I am new here and your post just caught my attention I want to help you and share my view about it. First, yes, I think she might be busy for the holiday seasons but since its not Christmas anymore and that season was over already, if the situation is still the same, sad to hear that she might be ignoring you. However, to know exactly her feelings then you might as well send her greetings or a hello message. Whatever is the outcome, you just have to accept it then, at least you tried.