...buddy"? "Please excuse me as i am very detailed, bare with me guys/gals. Please read it all! thanks! =)

Background Information: Me; 25 Her:21 both of us attend college and work full time.

Back Story: I met this girl in a class i took a couple of semesters ago. I got her number on the last day of class, long story short i set up a date for later that week. she texted me the day of our date to cancel. I was OK with that, told her well if she wanted to hangout let me know(ball in her court) never tented her again after that. 3 months later give or take, i have forgotten this chick existed. requested me for a invite on snap chat. I accepted, but thought maybe it was an accident because she obviously didn't seem interested 3 months. she snapped me randomly, but it wasn't anything directed towards me. then didn't really pay any mind to it, then the more i ignored it the more she snapped me so i figure hey she obviously wants to chat so we began to snap chat back in forth i asked her she followed through, we began to date for a month or so now not exclusively, but established were dating.

So, we been dating. basically 2 dinner dates, 3 Netflix nights in my room, 1 movie outing with her best friend, and meet up with her at a bar for her friends birthday. 2nd Netflix night i asked her if shes dating anyone at the end of the night, she say no, and explains when she goes out to a bar shes not looking for someone and then she me asks if I was i replied "no" i told her i was interested in her, she asked my intentions i said "I want to date and possibly be exclusive" then i asked her are you what about u she liked me, can we take things slow so we end up cuddling it was amazing blah blah. The 3rd Netflix night a week later was the first time things got physical.(not all the way, just making out and light touching.) any who the whole physical part was very passionate, fun, and sexy lip(lips biting, nail scratching, she even was basically dry hump riding my junk,, but i reframed from being pushy as i wanted to respect what she had told me last week by taking it slow( sorry for the graphic picture for those who don't want it).. shes 100% physically attracted to me, i can say that much. (I'm very muscular) work out 4-5 a week and I'm not a bad looking guy at all. So i like this chick allot besides the physical part, shes sweet, sassy, and has ambition(shes attending college and has goals), plus i like her personality so far. OK so the other day we went out for lunch and talked and everything was good.. but i always felt after most outing like i didn't really know what she wanted, but i knew she was attracted to me at least physically so while i was walking her to her car i asked her well whats up with us, she basically asked me what my definition of dating was and i say we date and not looking for anyone else basically i described a relationship and also made sure to stearnly and in a calm manner not angrily or depserate at all sounding let her no im nit gonna be Mad or Upset whatever her answer is and she said i like u and i let you know soon.i gave her a hug and she left.... so here i am stuck kinda like still not knowing what to do so i texted her a few hours later..... bum bum buuuum

(Here is our texts word for word)

Me: Im not trying to pressure you, I remember u saying u wanted to take it slow, which I said im perfectly ok with, but i really dont want to get led on. You sound like you really don't know what u want and that fine, you have ur reasons. I just dont want to invest in something thats never going to develop.

Her: An i perfectly understand where your coming from too & its understandable. Like i said before i do like you, there's obviously some physical attraction and all and i enjoy myself around you. But for a relationship right now I don't think i have time for it, I don't want to come off wrong or sound like something but im taking 13 units this coming up semester plus full time work, and I have to dedicate my time to school in order to get through the semester

Me:Thank You. I understand that perfectly fine. Lets just keep things how they are and whatever happens happens.

Her: Okay, thank you for understanding.

but i tend to be Over analyze things( a curse) I found her answer very mature, honest, and respectable. i feel a bit rejected, but im not desperate. My chick friends says its not bad what she said that i should keep doing what were doing and i should date others as well.. my friend points out shes making it clear she likes me and is attracted to me, just she doesnt want a relationship. shes says it could mean shes ok stay dating and hooking up, which im ok with..NSA/FWB is ok with me. being i can agree school, work, and relationship is ALOT of work. just want some solid advise, honesty, from both mature adults of both genders =) let me know guys cant wait for responses.