Hey can someone please help, Carnival Cruise Question?

Jake1

May 11, 2008
So I'm 15 and my parents want me to go to club o2. Let's just say I'm scared because I will be the youngest age group there. Can someone please tell me what they do at club o2 and are the kids ussaully nice there

Hang out and do stuff like watch movies, listen to music from this decade, play sports and video games, join karaoke jam sessions, maybe even have a pool party or two, all with other high schoolers between the ages of 15 and 17. We've even set up teen-only shore excursions so you can enjoy the sights at our beautiful ports with people you actually aren't embarrassed to be seen with.

Consider this. All of the parents are on the cruise and can afford to go on a cruise. That means that all of the teens are looking for things to do and you can expect want to hang together and rarely would they know each other as most would be new. The counselors are there also to help direct things and they want you to have a good time so your parents will cruise again and want to bring you along. [The other teens are not street kids. Many go to private schools. This is about well off families, like yours.]
Here is their web page.
http://www.carnival.com/onboard/cruise-entertainment/club-o2.aspx
Expect you'll have a great time.

Back