Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

T-Mobile Unlimited??

Is T-Mobile truly unlimited? I'm trying to figure out if can get by with canceling my home internet and using the mobile hot spot feature for home use. I have tried googling the topic and some info points that it is really unlimited but the information I found was from early 2013.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ive heard good things about T moble but why would u pay a bill on your phone and on your phone service when u can just get an ipod and download text now and text and talk to anyone for free u can also get this on your computer or your tablet but as far as the commercial goes yeah its unlimited but i would still stop by radio shack or wal mart or best buy and ask alot of questions

Downloads
    Uploads
    its a great phone

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes, it really is unlimited...but it gets throttled at a certain point...dependent on your plan.

its 2g, which is fast enough to stream pandora without much of a problem...but you wont be watching/streaming any HD videos or anything like that...pages will take a while to load....but yes, you can use 100+GB if you really want to....it might get a little frustrating from time to time, but its possible for sure.

not sure if it will do online gaming though....probably not.